I recently stayed at the Hyatt Regency in Huntington Beach for a work conference. This was easily the nicest hotel stay I've ever had. The service and overall cleanliness reminded me of a nice all-inclusive resort in Mexico. I was upgraded to a King suite upon arrival because the normal King room I reserved wasn't ready yet, but I had no complaints. My room was gorgeous, with a balcony and a nice view of a pool and a partial ocean view. The wifi in the room wasn't the greatest, but I appreciated that they allowed six devices per room for free on the wifi. When you're traveling with business and personal devices, that can add up fast. The wifi wasn't fast enough for FaceTime calls home, but it was fine for checking email, etc. The bed was incredibly comfortable and the area of the hotel I was in seemed very quiet. I don't think I heard any noise from neighbors either night I stayed there. My room was impeccably cleaned each day, and I was happy to get two bottles of water for free in my frig each day (well not free, but included in the resort fee). The conference area was above average, and the food was fantastic. I ate very well while at the conference, both indoors and outdoors since the weather was so perfect. The wifi, again, wasn't great in the conference area. I was there for an online merchandising conference, so I'm sure I wasn't the only one disappointed that I couldn't easily check in at work during breaks. The business center kiosks were also a huge disappointment - either the wireless keyboards weren't charged or the printers weren't set up, which made it frustrating to print boarding passes before leaving for the airport. I would highly recommend a trip to Pete's Sunset Grille on-site. The salsa and guacamole were made fresh, the margaritas and Mai Tais were really well-made, and I'm still thinking about the fish tacos . They have great service and food overall at this property. I regret not making a vacation of this trip and staying a few more nights to enjoy the pools and beach. I can't wait to return here the next time I'm in Orange County!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a community also known as "Surf City, USA", the resort offers easy access via a pedestrian walkway to eight miles of wide beaches where waves crash and surfers reign. The magnificent Andalusian architecture, reminiscent of Spain's southern coast, and lush landscaping combine to create a sense of casual elegance and your own private seaside retreat. All rooms have private terraces, and most feature stunning views of the Pacific. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Hotel Huntington Beach