We haved now stayed two times at the Hyatt. The first time was so surprisingly great that I thought I would be disappointed this time. I was not. All the staff were genuine and courteous. We had a 4th floor room overlooking the spa area that had a great patio with plenty of room. Even though the hotel was at max capacity because of the surf contest, it never felt crowded. Going over to the beach is easy on the bridge and they supply chairs and towels for guests. The spa was great . I used it every day and never even got in our hotel room shower. We ate at both restaurants and found the food to be very good and the service very comfortable and efficient. We did not have our children with us, but this would be a great place to bring all ages. Lots of activities and the pools are great. It is pricey but it is worth it. It is a great splurge and We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a community also known as "Surf City, USA", the resort offers easy access via a pedestrian walkway to eight miles of wide beaches where waves crash and surfers reign. The magnificent Andalusian architecture, reminiscent of Spain's southern coast, and lush landscaping combine to create a sense of casual elegance and your own private seaside retreat. All rooms have private terraces, and most feature stunning views of the Pacific. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Reservation Counter, Tingo, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Hotel Huntington Beach
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort And Spa