We stayed here for my birthday in May and had a fabulous experience. The staff was so so friendly and the resort was very clean. I am a germophobe and I thought they kept this place very tidy.There is a walkway that takes you directly to the beach and you can check out umbrellas and chairs (included in the resort charge) on your way down to the beach. They also let you use the spa facilities which was so nice and relaxing! It was honestly such a great experience. We are going back end of August!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a community also known as "Surf City, USA", the resort offers easy access via a pedestrian walkway to eight miles of wide beaches where waves crash and surfers reign. The magnificent Andalusian architecture, reminiscent of Spain's southern coast, and lush landscaping combine to create a sense of casual elegance and your own private seaside retreat. All rooms have private terraces, and most feature stunning views of the Pacific. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelTravel.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Hotel Huntington Beach