Home away from home! Comfortable rooms with nice views of the ocean in the distant, over looking beautiful gardens and pool area. Coffee pots, frig, nice size bathroom, clean, comfortable beds, walking distance to shopping, dining and bridge over main road to ocean. I didn't mind the daily hotel fee since it bestowed our family a lot of extras. I am a professional traveler and I always appreciate kindness and respect so when we checked in we explained we were on a family vacation and taking in the sights, it happened to be my husbands birthday week and my daughter's was the following. Of course I asked nicely for an ocean view if possible. The young women was so nice she said she would upgrade us to a better room no extra charge & explained the parking fees at the hotel which was the only thing I didn't care for, however we were able to negotiate a better daily rate. I read about parking on the street in other reviews on TA however I am on vacation and CA parking is not easy to come by so I would say it was worth having them park your car. It was also very easy to retrieve when you called down from your room. I don't believe we ever had to wait. The valets were so forth coming on info and directions even though we had a GPS, gotta love Google maps never once got lost. Also they gave us passes to the Concierge level which included continental breakfast, very nice, snacks afternoon, evening cocktails, honesty policy, all water and non-alcohol beverages free all day. We never ate at the restaurant's because we were out all day taking in local sights and dining. I appreciated everything this hotel staff did to make our family visit the best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a community also known as "Surf City, USA", the resort offers easy access via a pedestrian walkway to eight miles of wide beaches where waves crash and surfers reign. The magnificent Andalusian architecture, reminiscent of Spain's southern coast, and lush landscaping combine to create a sense of casual elegance and your own private seaside retreat. All rooms have private terraces, and most feature stunning views of the Pacific. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, HotelsClick, Despegar.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Hotel Huntington Beach
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort And Spa