Stayed here for three nights on a business trip and will definitely come back next time I am in SoCal. Rooms were very nice size and very well kept. Hotel is located directly across PCH Highway 1 from the beach, if you open your sliding door you will hear noise coming from the street depending on what room you are in, but with the sliding door closed it's very quiet. They have a walkway (think bridge) that goes over the street to the beach for safe and easy access to the ocean which is very nice. The hotel is set up almost like a small complex with a little grocery store, bike rental shop, gift shops, some places to eat from formal to casual, spa, pool and event rooms. The staff was friendly and helpful and they do have internet access throughout the complex. Cell service can be a challenge as I have AT&T and got "no signal" when attending business sessions in the event area or even in some of the restaurants. Speaking of events, the event staff here was fantastic and extremely helpful, definitely top shelf! Would definitely come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a community also known as "Surf City, USA", the resort offers easy access via a pedestrian walkway to eight miles of wide beaches where waves crash and surfers reign. The magnificent Andalusian architecture, reminiscent of Spain's southern coast, and lush landscaping combine to create a sense of casual elegance and your own private seaside retreat. All rooms have private terraces, and most feature stunning views of the Pacific. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Reservation Counter, Travelocity, Tingo, HotelsClick, Despegar.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Hotel Huntington Beach
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort And Spa