Everyone was very pleasant and accommodating. The beds were super comfy, and the food was so nice. Super close to the beach, but also has pools and hot tubs. The property is lush and green, super enormous! The holiday decor was just enough. I would definitely stay here again. The only complaint I had, is poor cell phone service, but they can't do anything about that.
Watch out for hidden resort fees, and wifi.
Love this hotel!!!
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Hotel Huntington Beach
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Huntington Beach
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach
- Huntington Beach Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a community also known as "Surf City, USA", the resort offers easy access via a pedestrian walkway to eight miles of wide beaches where waves crash and surfers reign. The magnificent Andalusian architecture, reminiscent of Spain's southern coast, and lush landscaping combine to create a sense of casual elegance and your own private seaside retreat. All rooms have private terraces, and most feature stunning views of the Pacific. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Amex, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere, HotelsClick and Agoda so you can book your Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.