Having had the pleasure of staying here for a conference I would definitely go back. The location is fantastic, being right on Huntington beach. The hotel serice and accomodation is 100%, as good as you could hope for with all the facilities you could need. If you're heading to California for pleasure, pop into LA for the day but stay here. You get to experience the real CA, with the beach, sun, sand, surf. For business, what better way to start the work day than a beachside run? Perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a community also known as "Surf City, USA", the resort offers easy access via a pedestrian walkway to eight miles of wide beaches where waves crash and surfers reign. The magnificent Andalusian architecture, reminiscent of Spain's southern coast, and lush landscaping combine to create a sense of casual elegance and your own private seaside retreat. All rooms have private terraces, and most feature stunning views of the Pacific. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Despegar.com, Reservation Counter, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Hotel Huntington Beach