We stayed at this resort for a couple nights on our way to Los Angeles and I will say, this spot is a destination we will visit again. The view and sunset over the ocean was spectacular and we had dinner outside each night and both food and atmosphere was very romantic and pleasing. Our room was stellar and quite large with a balcony overlooking the shopping area (overlooking the ocean would have been better, but no complaints here). Each meal was very good and it was obvious it was prepared with care. Nice walk to downtown Huntington Beach and a very short jog to the beach and water. Only issue (if it was an issue) is the distance from any additional attractions ie: Disney, LA, etc. I think if you come here, you pretty much stay here without traveling further north. We will definitely come here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a community also known as "Surf City, USA", the resort offers easy access via a pedestrian walkway to eight miles of wide beaches where waves crash and surfers reign. The magnificent Andalusian architecture, reminiscent of Spain's southern coast, and lush landscaping combine to create a sense of casual elegance and your own private seaside retreat. All rooms have private terraces, and most feature stunning views of the Pacific. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Hotel Huntington Beach