Room 326 had a comfortable king size bed with clean linens and fluffy pillows. The carpeting was new and clean. The hotel is a straight 4mile drive down Beach Blvd. to the state beach where you can either snag free or meter parking on Beach Blvd. or pay $12 in the lot on PCH. There is a microwave and fridge in the room. Can't beat the $70 price for all this. The only negatives are the small, thin towels. Probably would not be a good place for kids since there is not a big pool with slide to occupy them. A good place to stay if you want cleanliness and plan to be out and about during your stay in HB.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Express Inn-Huntington Beach Hotel
- Howard Johnson Express Inn-Huntington Beach Hotel Huntington Beach
- Howard Johnson Huntington Beach
- Huntington Beach Howard Johnson
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Wyndham, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Howard Johnson Express Inn-Huntington Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.