“great burgers” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Merrill, Wisconsin
“great burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

They have wonderful burgers. You will not go hungry. My wife said the salted caramel shakes are to die for (alcohol).

Visited September 2013

Seattle, Washington
“Amazing burgers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

Grabbed lunch here while visiting Huntington Beach. The burgers were seriously delicious! I had one with chiles and avocado while my husband had his with bacon and fried egg. Both of us were incredibly satisfied with our meals. We also thought the fries/sweet potato fries were delicious, though the fact that we had to pay for those in addition to our burger caught us off a little bit (our server asked us if we wanted fries, sweet potato fries, or both, so we assumed the came with the burger; in reality, they were a $6 add-on). The bar tender made me an amazing, super spicy bloody mary that I loved (restaurants almost never make them spicy enough). All in all, we really enjoyed our visit and would certainly go again!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“It was good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

I heard that it was better than Slaters 50/50 but I didn't think so. It was average. You can build your own burger but they didn't have a huge selection. Place is nice and clean. Location within walking distance if the pier.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Excellent Burgers and Reasonable Prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

My wife and I had lunch here. We both had a burger and shared an order of onion rings. I had the number 3 burger ($10.50) with a ground sirloin steak burger; it was excellent although I would have preferred it with a little less pink. My wife "built her own" burger ($9.00) plus topping charges) also with a ground sirloin steak burger; it to was excellent and cooked to her order. The burgers were very large so you may want to consider sharing one. If you don't like a beef burger, there was the option of having either a turkey or veggie burger too. The onion rings were very good too and the order was large enough for two people to share. Although we both had draft beers, the drink offerings looked very interesting. So, with two draft beers and our burgers and onion rings, the total bill was just under $45.00 which, for a place like Huntington Beach, is fairly reasonable. The restaurant was only about one-third full and was very loud. So, as noted by other reviewers, this is not the place for a quiet meal where you want to talk with your guests. The service was good.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

A great place for lunch, but the open bar/dining room makes for not-so-great acoustics. Perfectly fine if you're not looking for a quite little place to eat, and the excellent food and service make it well worth the noise. Great selection of craft beers, excellent burgers and sandwiches, and top notch service!

Visited May 2013