I say it was hiding in plain sight because I've lived in Orange County for 30 years and gone up and down Main Street in Huntington Beach hundreds of times without knowing that this gem of a hotel is just on the next street over. We stayed there for a "stay-cation" one weekend and had a wonderful experience. You can't beat the location, with lots of retail all around and, of course, the ocean and the pier less than a block away. The hotel is dog-friendly, so we brought ours and had a fun stay.
- Also Known As:
- Shorebreak Hotel Huntington Beach
- Shorebreak Boutique Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ultimate Southern California beach experience with a contemporary twist. Shorebreak Hotel combines the relaxed, sun-drenched spirit of the Orange County coastline with edgy modern accents. The only hotel located near the iconic intersection of Main Street and Pacific Coast Highway, Shorebreak situates you at the center of eclectic shopping, dining, and entertainment…all within earshot of crashing ocean waves. A singular boutique hotel experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, Agoda, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Jetsetter so you can book your Shorebreak Hotel, a Joie de Vivre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.