The friendliness of the staff really made this place nice. From the folks at the front desk, to the valet parkers, to the maintenance folks I ran into on the elevator, everyone was in great spirits and friendly. I went to Huntington Beach to participate in the marathon, and the hotel had flyers of places that were running meal specials/super bowl parties for the runners, etc. nice touch.
I got one of the cheaper rooms that faced the courtyard, and it was fine - bathroom was huge and clean.
I didn't eat at the restaurant or have room service, so I can't comment on that.
It was pricey, but cheaper than the big-name hotels in the area, and of course - right across the street from the beach - you get what you pay for. I would totally would stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Shorebreak Hotel Huntington Beach
- Shorebreak Boutique Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ultimate Southern California beach experience with a contemporary twist. Shorebreak Hotel combines the relaxed, sun-drenched spirit of the Orange County coastline with edgy modern accents. The only hotel located near the iconic intersection of Main Street and Pacific Coast Highway, Shorebreak situates you at the center of eclectic shopping, dining, and entertainment…all within earshot of crashing ocean waves. A singular boutique hotel experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Amex, Otel, Olotels, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Shorebreak Hotel, a Joie de Vivre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.