I thought the boutique hotel was adorable and appreciated edgy decor with great location close to HB pier. Loved they are pet friendly. Staff very caring about our 11pm check-in after all day event. However.... we were put in a room where the elevator kept clanking all night with every entry or exit. My BF got no sleep and said would not spend another night in the hotel. To be fair after complaining to staff was compensated $50.00 for trouble and not charged the additional night for cancelling after offering to switch rooms. Very fair. Stay here... just get a quiet room away from the elevator!
- Also Known As:
- Shorebreak Hotel Huntington Beach
- Shorebreak Boutique Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ultimate Southern California beach experience with a contemporary twist. Shorebreak Hotel combines the relaxed, sun-drenched spirit of the Orange County coastline with edgy modern accents. The only hotel located near the iconic intersection of Main Street and Pacific Coast Highway, Shorebreak situates you at the center of eclectic shopping, dining, and entertainment…all within earshot of crashing ocean waves. A singular boutique hotel experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Otel, Jetsetter, Hotwire, Venere, Amex, Olotels, Stentorian NV, getaroom.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Shorebreak Hotel, a Joie de Vivre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.