We were able to find a great deal on Kayak and after reading all the reviews for The Shorebreak we booked a room for one night~So happy we did! We took the advise of another traveler and joined The Joy of Life Club. Upon arrival, we were informed that they had upgraded our room and offered us free Internet... We loved everything about the hotel and can't wait to return! Zimzala Restaurant was fabulous and their Pork Chop is the best we've ever had... This a must if you are in Huntington. They even have a Doggie menu! Thank you to all the staff at the hotel~you are all top notch!!!
- Also Known As:
- Shorebreak Hotel Huntington Beach
- Shorebreak Boutique Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ultimate Southern California beach experience with a contemporary twist. Shorebreak Hotel combines the relaxed, sun-drenched spirit of the Orange County coastline with edgy modern accents. The only hotel located near the iconic intersection of Main Street and Pacific Coast Highway, Shorebreak situates you at the center of eclectic shopping, dining, and entertainment…all within earshot of crashing ocean waves. A singular boutique hotel experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Amex, Otel, Olotels, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Shorebreak Hotel, a Joie de Vivre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.