“Close by but not as good as others” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 4 Attractions in Highland
More attraction details
Owner description: Gaming facility features round-the-clock poker, blackjack and a 2,600-seat bingo hall offering high-stakes games with special buy-ins and jackpots.
San Bernardino, California
73 attraction reviews
“Close by but not as good as others”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

Although San Manuel is close by to where I live, I have not been back here until now since an unpleasant incident on my birthday in March.I came here because they give you slot play money on your birthday. As I put my money slip into a machine while standing, a Korean woman who was sitting at another machine popped up and grabbed me by the wrist and pushed me away.She sat down at the machine and started playing with my money.I had to get security and wait a long time while they got a translator.Security told me that they had to be "careful"--she was an older woman.Well I am probably around the same age.They finally got her off the machine--her bus was leaving anyway.No one was that considerate of how I was treated.

Despite what happened, I went back on a Friday evening a week ago.They have very few penny machines or 2 cent slots--most are 5 cents. One machine I was on kept getting stuck. It got very busy and crowded.It is a long walk from the garage into the casino. I don't think I will go back anytime soon. I was at Valley View Casino while at the Welk Resort and while it was crowded, it was better. They had free soda machines.

Visited September 2013

Beverly Hills, California
“Kicked out for winning”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

I was playing the roulette slot machine and was betting max. I was winning regularly (about $1000 ahead of what I had put in the machine). Security came over and told me I had to leave. They hand payed me $2500 and said get out, and that I wasn't welcome to play there any more. The potential for me to win was big so they kicked me out before I could hit. This place likes penny players that come in regularly and lose their hard earned money. If you want to play to win DON'T GO THERE! The state should shut them down.

Visited September 2013
San Bruno
13 attraction reviews
“Not that many penny machines”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We have been to probably 15 or more Indian casinos across the United States and have become accustomed to a majority of the slots being penny machines. Not here. Most slots seemed to be 5 cent and then 2 cent machines. We had to look hard for penny machines. Casino covers two floors and we found the top floor had the most penny machines. We were here on a Saturday evening and it was very crowded and difficult to find an open slot machine anywhere even at any penny amount. There is a parking garage but it is a 5 min or more walk from the car. Join the players club for $20 free play--well worth it.

Visited August 2013
San Bernardino, California
4 attraction reviews
“San Bernardino's Main Attraction”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

If you are looking for gambling, fine dining, or entertainment, San Manuel Casino is the place. Top stars performing every Thursday night, and The Pines restaurant is one of the best steak houses in the county. Over 21 only, because alcohol is served.

Visited July 2013
“Gambler's BEWARE!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

If you feel luck is on your side because your chip stack is rising, don't be surprised to find yourself ejected from San Manuel Casino for no reason! True story, it can happen to you!

Visited July 2013