“Very good - just one complaint” 4 of 5 stars

+1 909-425-4889
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The Pines Steakhouse & Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 66 Restaurants in Highland
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Victoria & Highland Ave
Transit: Guests can enjoy a relaxing and convenient way to travel to San Manuel Indian Bingo and Casino through organized bus tours. For more information or to arrange a bus tour, contact the transportation department at 1-800-331-9536. And if you are a guest at the Hampton Inn & Suites at San Manuel Village, a free shuttle is available.
Description: Located on the second floor of the San Manuel Casino, the critically acclaimed Pines Steakhouse has established itself as a hideaway for foodies seeking a dining adventure in the Inland Empire. Tucked away from the excitement of the casino gaming floor, behind giant frosted glass doors, the Pines has all the glitz and glamour of a Las Vegas style dining room. From the oversized scarlet red booths, to the gold lit bar top, the experience is pure decadence. The menu is modern American and features richly marbled center-cut U.S.D.A PRIME steaks including a 20 oz Bone in Rib eye and a 14 oz. boneless New York Strip Steak. Other menu highlights include tender 10 oz. Filet Mignon, slow roasted Prime Rib, and world class seafood such as Giant Alaskan Red King Crab Legs slathered in garlic butter, Scottish Salmon with Vera Cruz Butter, and Miso Chilean Sea bass. All entrees at the Pines (excluding pasta dishes) include the Chef's daily selection of fresh vegetables.
Redlands, California
“Very good - just one complaint”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

This is the 3rd time we've eaten at the Pines. Food and service have been great each time. I've ordered the same thing each time - the Chicken Breast. Unfortunately, last night, it was served with tomatoes and possibly tofu, instead of the usual - advertised on the menu - golden raisins and pine nuts. I was SO disappointed. I probably would have ordered something else if the waitress had told me they would be preparing it differently. I wish I had complained, so they at least know that people don't like unexpected changes.
The background music was just a little bit too loud, but everything else was great.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Highland, California
“Great Atmosphere, Great Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

The restaurant is definitely a place to go for that special meal. The atmosphere is great, the food is great, and the service is great. Prices are reasonable for the experience.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Riverside, California
“Dinning Experience”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

On January 17th we went to the pines to celebrate my sister crystal bells 28th birthday. We go to the pines nightclub almost every other Friday for latin night, so we decided to celebrate my sister's birthday at the restaurant. The dinning experience was what I'd hope for. The food was great my waitress waswas great, but the setup of the restaurant was not. It still looked like a club. I didn't like it at all. I expected more. It looked like a regular club that serves food.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Highland
“Top Quality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

The food here is really delicious. Their price fixe, three-course dinner is a great value. We have enjoyed several of their steaks and all have been top quality. My only complaint is that one has to walk through the smokey casino to get to the restaurant. But once inside the atmosphere is quiet and relaxing.

Visited January 2013
San Clemente
“Great food inside the casino”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

We were at the San Manuel casino for a Merle Haggard and Kris Kristofferson concert and (based upon other TripAdvisor reviews0decided to give The Pines a try. The concert started at 7:30 and we thought that dinner at 6:00 would work out fine. We asked at our hotel if reservations were necessary. They told us not to worry, that since it was a Thursday night. I decided to call anyway. They had nothing at 6:00 w/ the first available @ 6:45. We arrived early (6pm) and sat at the bar waiting for the first available table. We were seated by 6:30.

One of us had the Prix Fixe dinner and the other a salad and an entree selection from their standard menu. The Onion soup and the Filet Mignon with Shrimp Scampi was excellent as was the Caesar Salad and Prime Rib. I would recommend them both.

• Visited September 2012