“Heater broken on one of the coldest nights of the year.” 2 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Hesperia
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Las Vegas
“Heater broken on one of the coldest nights of the year.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

Stayed here New Years early morning, coming back home to Las Vegas from a Los Angeles party. I didn't need much as I was only staying for 6 hours or so. It gets frigidly cold and the heater was broken. I had to put on my regular clothes halfway thru the night.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
  • Polish first
Sandy, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

For $50 my husband & I stayed in a nice sized room. Very clean. Furniture had seen better days but everything was clean. In room coffee pot, large flat screen t.v. Wifi, microwave, good sized fridge, hair dryer, and very nice front counter person. We would stay here again if we ever needed to.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Corona, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

I stay in this Lodge about once a month and am always greeted by name and extended a warm welcome. The room is always very clean and well maintained. They provide a continental breakfast each am with fresh fruit, coffee and juices, toast, or muffin or danish. Reasonably priced and even though next to freeway, it is quiet!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Los Angeles, California, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

we had to find a place in Hesperia because we didn't want to drive all the way back to Los Angeles after a wedding we attended there. for 50 bucks a night, Econo Lodge was decent! I would recommend it over the Travel Lodge, which had moldy, dripping ceilings and towels that felt more like pieces of paper. The room with the King bed was spacious, had a nice flat screen tv, was clean and the room was clean. What more could you ask for, for such a bargain price!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Burbank, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

My husband and I have stayed at the Econo Lodge in Hesperia California, many times.The hotel is clean and the staff is excellent. All the rooms we have stayed in have really great amenities such as refrigerators, microwaves, irons w/board,hairdryer, coffee makers( with pretty good coffee too), big flat screen tv's, and new comfortable beds. The a/c's work so well that often we have to turn them down even in the summer, which is something to say since Victorville area gets very hot during the summer... we always appreciate that when we travel..
Each time we check in we are greeted with friendly genuine smiles...the staff is very amenenable to any need we may have..I highly recommend that if you're traveling to Victorville/Hesperia Ca area, and are seeking a comfortable, affordably priced hotel, this is the perfect choice for you.

Room Tip: I suggest to define specifically the room you desire and the staff will dial in exactly what you are...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Apple Valley, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

We reserved a room with two double beds, but upon arrival we discovered the room was undergoing rennovations. The young lady at the front desk was extremely pleasant when I pointed out the problem and immediately placed us into an upgraded room. The room was very clean and roomy and the widescreen TV was an unexpected surprise. The bathroom was pristine. The continental breakfast was quite limited but we had already made plans to eat at a diner up the road so it didn't matter. Kudos to the young woman working the evening shift on 10/1. Your parents should be proud of you!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Laguna Niguel, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

Stayed at the Hesperia Econolodge that is located right off the 15 freeway in Hesperia. Very clean and well maintained property. No pool or jacuzzi on property. Very limited breakfast. So limited that the selection is white bread, sweet rolls, or a few different muffins. Coffee and either orange or apple juice if all that is offered. However the rooms were nice and I had a flat screen tv in my room. Traffic noise is limited but constant so if you don't like to turn on the fan at night to drown out the noise then this hotel is not for you. Once I turned on the air conditioning unit I did not hear any noise from the interstate. I had a nice bed and a clean room. Water pressure was fine for the shower in the morning. I can verify what KarenWCluebra stated in that the hotel charges .25 cents for ice. That is too cheesy to do to the guests. I would stay there again if in the area.

Room Tip: Get a room facing either north or south into the courtyard. They will have the least amount of free...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Been to Econo Lodge Hesperia? Share your experiences!