“Nice Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Hesperia
New Orleans, LA
“Nice Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

I enjoyed my stay. Quiet, convenient, nicely decorated, good TV. I will certainly stay here again if I come thru. Manager was really nice, helpful and informative. We were able to park truck and trailer in the parking lot. Shower was really good, lots of water, nice and hot. Breakfast choices included lots of pastry besides eggs and bacon.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Oxnard, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

I would assume trip advisor follows up on it's recommendations but in this case it would seem not. When you walk into this hotel it seems great or beautiful. We had a good rate. Looks clean all over. Go to the room and three of the lights don't work but we're tired and could put up with some things. My wife notices there is only one thin blanket so I turn on the heater for a test. Unbelievably loud (broken). I call the desk and she brought us a duvet (no cover) so we were warm and kept it on all night. She was fine and this is not her fault. The morning "hot breakfast" was the usual egg thing and sausage thing. Bananas and tangerines..fine. Except the person tending to the small 4 table room came in and replaced the English muffins while there was trash on the counter - napkins and crumbs without lifting a finger to clean. The floor was the same. Outside cigarette butts everywhere. I smoke but am responsible for my trash. It seems no one is in charge and maintenance is of little care. I think they believe those who stay here will be gone tomorrow and won't take the time to complain. One night on the road to Vegas. I have trusted trip advisor but now I will consider otherwise.

Room Tip: Don't unpack until you check the room carefully.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Sacramento, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

When I booked a room online I accidentally entered the wrong month.I wanted to stay there 3/21/14 but accidentally entered 2/21/14 when booking.Between these dates I saw that I made that error and called the hotel right away explaining my error. I got a returned call saying the manager said since every room was sold out that night there was nothing that could be done for me.Really? I don't believe for a minute that every single room was sold out that night.It was an honest human mistake on my part but unfortunately the manager just took my money and didn't care to be of any help. I will never stay at this hotel and will let everyone I know in that area how I was treated.The manager never called me,but had the night help that I had contacted call me back.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Independence, California, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

We stay at this property almost every month for 1-2 nights each time. They greet us by name and treat our dog and us like family. The staff is over the top in service and the hotel is by far one of the BEST in the La Quinta chain. There are plenty of food choices nearby to fit every budget. The hotel is very well maintained and their breakfast is the BEST of ANY La Quintas that we have stayed at. You will not be disappointed. The property is about 11 years old and is undergoing a major update. It is looking spectacular so far.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013

A great place to stay and affordable, You get your money's worth and then some.Food is Good and staff is very helpful & Friendly. I'll stay AgainIf your going to the High Desert this is a Good place to stay

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Glendale, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

This Hotel is very Nice. It does not smell like any smoke but is smoker friendly with exits down the hall on the sides a smoker can use with ashtrays. They have a small gym to use. They have a Hot tub you can use (even in Winter) but not if you have any children under 14. My Child was disappointed she could not use the hot tub. They have a nice breakfast with Eggs, sausage, bacon, yogurt, make your own waffles, bagels, cream cheese, English muffins, Bread, Hard boiled Eggs, Cereal, Muffins, Danishes, Apples, Bananas, Coffee and Apple and Orange Juice, Hot chocolate, Tea, Hot water dispenser, they have Real Honey or Jam for your Toast. There are only 3 tables in the breakfast lounge.

Room Tip: If you are a smoker, Get a room on the first floor so you don't have to go up and down the eleva...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Green Valley, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

A good clean reasonably priced overnight stay. We stayed here because La Quinta is pet friendly and we were traveling with our dog. Room was large and spacious though there was a patched area in the bathroom ceiling. Check in / checkout was friendly and easy. Only complaint would be the breakfast as the eggs were the "hockey puck" many of the hotels use for their eggs. Sausage needed to be cooked more. Would still stay here again. Amazingly though right by the freeway the room we had was totally noise free.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Hesperia Victorville? Share your experiences!