“Comfortable and Clean” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Hesperia
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Comfortable and Clean”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

Stayed at this La Quinta on our way home from Lake Arrowhead. Susan at the front desk was a pleasure to talk with, and was very helpful and knowledgeable. When I had an issue getting my i-pad to connect to the internet, she went out of her way to make sure that the problem was resolved. The bed was extremely comfortable, and the room was spotlessly clean. Other travelers had mentioned noise from the freeway - we were on the freeway side of the building, and had no noise issues whatsoever. Several restaurants very close to the hotel - and the complimentary morning breakfast was far better than most other hotels.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

I would not stay here again. We had many housekeeping issues and the bed was as hard as a rock. The people are very nice but that won't make up for a lousy night's sleep or the fact that a 5 year old could do a better job of preparing a room. The management was very fair to us which I must say was appreciated but I would not stay there again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

Good value, Great Service, Front Desk Manager was a joy to meet . She took care of our every Request . They took very good care of all the Dog Show people. Wes extremely helpfull with finding local resterants and other locations Will Stay again

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

Haslet, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Nice rooms with very comfortable beds, and very friendly staff. I have always been treated as a VIP at this hotel, and it is my first choice when staying in the high desert. Some fast food within walking distance, and plenty of restaurants in the area.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Ridgecrest, California, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

Our stay here was great. The hotel staff were friendly and efficient. Our room was very n ice, clean, and well maintained. I wish the pool had been heated, but the Jacuzzi was wonderful. We will absolutely stay there again the next time we visit Hesperia.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

This is an excellent facility with friendly, helpful staff
Bed was very comfortable .
Easy to use WiFi - and well appointed rooms.
Ample parking - even for 18 wheel vehicles.
Having tea and coffee available around the clock was a blessing to this coffee fiend.
If only they could have made it less windy!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Chula Vista, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

My dance partner and I stayed two nights in separate rooms during the California State Square Dance Convention in Victorville and had a very enjoyable stay. The hotel is conveniently located right next to the freeway and there is a wide array of dining options in the immediate vicinity. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful and our rooms were large and comfortable. Both rooms had a small refrigerator and microwave and a large flat screen TV with a wide variety of channels. The beds were comfortable. I especially enjoyed the shower in my room ... what great water pressure! I felt the air conditioner in my room, while it worked OK, didn't maintain the set temperature as well as I would have liked. The bathroom had a large counter area and was well stocked. Extra toothpaste and other personal items were available at no cost from the front desk if needed. My room had two queen beds, while my friend had a king and sofa. I had a small desk, while the other room had a much larger work area. We had a couple of people over for snacks one night after the dance and were very comfortable visiting in that room. The only problem with the room was that there was only hot water in the sink, but this was corrected quickly when we brought it to the attention of the management. The hotel has a small pool and separate hot tub and an exercise room, none of which we used. Free internet was available, but we didn't need it so I don't know how well it works. There were a couple of soccer teams staying there and we were initially worried that it might be noisy at night, but we were assured that management would immediately take care of any noise complaints. As it turned out, we never heard a sound from the kids and, despite what others have said about freeway noise, our rooms were quiet. We requested a quiet location when booking the reservation, so perhaps that helped. The included breakfast was very nice. I made waffles, but there were several other hot options (sausage, eggs, etc.) as well as a nice selection of fresh fruit and pastries. The breakfast room itself is very small. We ate a little late (around 9:00) so we didn't have much trouble finding a seat (although the tables were close together) but I think the space is probably too small during peak breakfast hours. We had a slight problem with our bills when checking out, due to the complicated way we were splitting the charges, but it was immediately and efficiently taken care of. We talked with other people staying in various hotels for the convention and they all thought that La Quinta sounded better than where they were staying. It was reasonably priced, well maintained, and conveniently located and I would not hesitate to stay there again if in the Victorville area.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room when making your reservation. We had no problem with noise, but some have said...