I'm not unfamiliar with Holiday Inn Expresses and have stayed at several all around SoCal. They're all pretty good for the value. They're clean, they have REALLY comfortable beds and pillows, they usually have a gym which helps get the joints moving in the AM, follow that with a pretty substantial breakfast, and waking up away from home doesn't seem all that bad anymore!
But this particular Holiday Inn Express in Hesperia comes with two extra perks the others don't have - Yesenia and Ismael! These two front desk staff members are such a delight to arrive to! They're always smiling, extremely welcoming, and very helpful - a very pleasant end to a long day! And just after one visit, they remember my name! (and it's not an easy one to remember!) I could honestly say that if it wasn't for Yesenia and Ismael, I would consider staying at another hotel that's slightly cheaper down the street, but as long as these two and the rest of the staff at the Hesperia Holiday Inn Express are around, they could be sure to see me when I'm in town! Thanks guys! And it's not your fault there isn't alot to do in Hesperia... it's nice to have a quiet night in once in a while ;)
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Hesperia
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites
- Holiday Inn Express Hesperia
- Holiday Inn Hesperia
- Hesperia Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Bernardino County Fair May 9th - 17th. While in town visit Route 66 MuseumStay Smart at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hesperia/Victorville, CA, located just off the I-15 exiting Main Street in the High Desert, minutes away from the towns of Big Bear, Apple Valley, Adelanto, Victorville and Southern California Logistics Airport (formerly George Air Force Base), the hub of distribution. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hesperia/Victorville, CA is a non-smoking, AAA Three Diamond and FEMA approved safe interior corridor hotel. 24-hour business center with high-speed DSL and Wi-Fi wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Our front desk is staffed 24-hours with friendly, professional staff to assist you.The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, Hesperia is committed to providing accessible facilities under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Area attractions:San Bernardino County Fair Grounds, Route 66 Museum, Maverick Stadium, Huck Finn Jubilee, Glen Helen Pavilion, Competitive Edge Racing, Green Tree Golf Course, Cal Earth Institute, Hesperia Lake, Big Bear, Lake Arrowhead, and Mt. High are all right here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday inn Express Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.