“Filthy, Disgusting Rooms” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Day and Night Inn

Day and Night Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hesperia
Day and Night Inn
You added Day and Night Inn to your Saves list
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   14865 Bear Valley Road, Hesperia, CA 92345 (Formerly Days Inn & Suites)   |
Ranked #8 of 8 Hotels in Hesperia
A TripAdvisor Member
“Filthy, Disgusting Rooms”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2005

I had booked a non-smoking room on-line. When I arrived, I lugged my three small children and all of their stuff up to the room we had been given. It was quite obvious when I opened the door that we had been given a smoking room. So, I hauled my children and their stuff back down to the front desk and asked for a non smoking room. The new room was non-smoking; however, it looked like it had not been cleaned since its last use. There was hair in the sink and in the tub and hair in the beds. I called the front desk and they sent someone up to change the beds. However the rest of the room was still filthy. If this property scores four out of five "sunbursts" according to Days Inn, I don't think I'll ever stay in a Days Inn property again.

• Stayed October 2005

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips

Been to Day and Night Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Day and Night Inn

Address: 14865 Bear Valley Road, Hesperia, CA 92345 (Formerly Days Inn & Suites)
Location: United States > California > Hesperia
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #8 of 8 Hotels in Hesperia
Hotel Class:4 star — Day and Night Inn 4*
Days Inn Hesperia
Hesperia Days Inn

If you own or manage Day and Night Inn, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.