“Do NOT stay Here.” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Americas Best Value Inn Hesperia

You added Americas Best Value Inn Hesperia to your Saves list
Americas Best Value Inn Hesperia
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   12033 Oakwood Ave, Hesperia, CA 92345 (Formerly Super 8 Motel Hesperia)   |
Hotel virtual tour
Special Offer
Stay 2+ Nights - Save 20%
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Hesperia
“Do NOT stay Here.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This Place Was Awful It wasn't The staff, It Was The people That Stay There. It Is Full Of Drug Dealers And Hookers. I Had People In The Room Next To Me Go Into A Full On Fight Yelling And Screaming The "N" Word And Every Other Profanity Right Outside My Door Where My Children Were Hearing The Whole Thing. There Were Drug Deals Going On In The Parking Lot. There Were Cops There Off And On Throughout Our Two Day Stay. So Clearly They Are Not Strangers To The Unsavory Characters That Stay There. Two Women Were stumbling Around Drunk And Half Dressed, One Throwing Up In The Bushes. So If That's Your Thing Stay There. If You Care About Your Safety I Advise Finding Another Place. The showers Were Peeling And Smelled Of Mold, The Carpet Was Sticky And hasn't Been Vacuumed, the Microwave Had Food That Was At Least A Month Old And Made My Twelve Year Old Son Gag On The Smell. There Was No Iron Or Blow Dryer In The Room. We Were able To Get An Iron From The Office But Not A blow Dryer. Obviously They Get Stolen Often. But The beds Were comfortable And Seemed Clean.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Atascadero, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2015

Soccer team stayed at America's Best Value Inn, Hesperia (Victorville), CA for tournament in Apple Valley. Hotel was cheap, but terrible. 50% of the team checked out after 1st nite and went to any available nearby hotel. Problems included broken appliances, broken bathroom faucet (had to brush teeth in the bathtub) and filthy room. One family had a bug crawl across the bed while they were in it. We were woken up at 0230 to next door room yelling obscenities, and were concerned for our family. Go somewhere else. Go to another town. Whatever you do, don't stay at America's Best Value Inn, Hesperia.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else. Go to another town. Whatever you do, don't stay at America's Best Value...
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled with friends
Herrin, Illinois
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

I stayed here for two nights.
I arrived at 11am, they wouldn't let me into a room- even though they clearly had plenty available.
I came back two hours later and finally got to check in.
Upon first arrival into my room, it reminded me of a place they shoot a low budget horror film.
My ceiling fan was loose and the light flickered, there was missing trim along the walls, the furniture had seen better days, the drapes hardly closed enough to get some privacy, the shower curtain didn't fit the tub, and more....
Housekeeping called me Saturday morning and asked if I needed the room cleaned, I told her no- I would just like some clean towels. Needless to say- I didn't get my clean towels.
I didn't get to eat the breakfast, but it looked like the "kitchen/breakfast area" was a counter about 4 foot long. Would I stay here again? If I was looking to have sex and go home- yeah. To actually stay here for a couple days, no.
On a good note- the bed was nice, the ac/heat worked well, it was decently clean (except for the condom hiding under my phone)...

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Hazel T, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Hesperia, responded to this review, August 26, 2014
Dear JSC9306,

I'd like to thank you first for staying with us. I appreciate your comments specially with my Housekeepers since I do forward these to them so they will use this to evaluate themselves as well.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that you experienced. I will do make it a point to call the attention of my housekeepers particularly on your review.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and hopefully we'll see you again soon. Let me know when you plan to come back so we can make it up to you.
Yucca Valley, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here overnight on business a couple of nights ago. The clerk who checked me in didn't bother paying attention to me noting it was a tax exempt stay and blindly charged me sales tax. Her boss removed the charge the next day but now my expense report will be more of a hassle to complete. The room was dirty as well and it seemed numerous low income people were actually living there too. Stay away

Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Dear Osanida,

I apologize for the inconvenience with regard to your expense report. We do seldom get those tax exempt forms already but please be assured that I have trained all my front desk staff with this.

We try our very hard to be of service to everyone and hopefully this will not hinder you from staying with us again.

Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

Ice machines don't work, toilet was running and kept us up all night, gross sink, hair all over the bed, gross carpet, gross breakfast of rotten bananas and microwave oatmeal. The outlets wouldn't even hold my phone charger. No outlet by the bed. Totally terrible. I hated it. Skip!!!!!!! Stay somewhere else!

• Stayed June 2014
Hazel T, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Hesperia, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
Dear Tarynlei,

I sincerely apologize that you didn't had a relaxing stay in our hotel. Our ice is available at the front desk. We keep it there for the reason that the ice machines are too close to the rooms and they make quite a noise when guests get ice. For the room that you had, I apologize that it wasn't at par when you come visited. I have taken note of your comments, but please do send me an email with the details of your stay (room no, date) at abvihesperiagm@gmail.com so I can further assist you.

Thank you.
Diamond Bar, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I had noticed that the staff are more accommodating. Rooms are clean . Worth to stay especially if you are tired , you can relax well. The staff will help you find a better restaurant. I noticed that the staff on duty is making rounds at night and checking the whole place . I feel safe

Room Tip: Better to call for reservation if you stay there often you can even get discount
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Hazel T, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Hesperia, responded to this review, June 4, 2014
Dear Mystic411,

We are so glad that you enjoyed and is very satisfied with your stay at Americas best Value Inn Hesperia! Your observation about our staff and the things that we do is greatly apprrciated. We work hard because this is what we love to do! We want to make out dear guests specially like you very happy!

Thank you for all the kind words. This will make us work harder! We hope to see you next time here soon!

Thanks again!
Victorville
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

Hotel over all is ok room needs up graded outside also but really didn't mind all of that is was well priced and the bed was wonderful best bed I have slept in better than a 5 star hotel so I was happy outside was quite no noise overall happy will stay again

• Stayed March 2014
Hazel T, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Hesperia, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
Dear Janelle,

Thank you for staying in our hotel and thank you for giving us some time to write a review. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. As you observed, we are doing our best to maintain our rooms and the whole property as well. We are step by step renovating the hotel. We started with our beds to make sure that our guests will have a very good and relaxing sleep! The others like flat screen TV's (which we started doing in some of our rooms) will follow.

Thank you again for staying with us, please do come back soon because our pool is already open for the season!

Best,
Hazel

Been to Americas Best Value Inn Hesperia? Share your experiences!