“What you would expect from a Marriott” 4 of 5 stars

Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Hesperia
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Driggs, Idaho
“What you would expect from a Marriott”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

Clean, comfortable and modern Hotel. Front desk personnel are friendly, helpful and courteous. I have rated this hotel at four stars however due to the extremely small refrigerators that have no freezer portion and there are no microwave ovens in the rooms. For myself and the other folks that I work with that spend several weeks at a time at this hotel, the lack of these two items really affects one's daily routine and comfort. Fast food is readily available very near by but professionals staying for extended periods of time appreciate basic amenities within a hotel room. For a short one or two night stay, this Hotel is great.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
General_Manager760, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott San Bernardino Hesperia, responded to this review, November 28, 2012
Thank you for Taking Time and Writing this Review...And Will Consider this review a tool to improve our service much better Everytime.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Ventura
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

We have family in the desert so have to go visit sometimes, try to steer clear of August. This is the first time we stayed at the Marriott. I took a chance on it as my daughter wanted an indoor pool and I wanted an outdoor and it had both. We had a very pleasant stay there. The room was large and comfortable. There was a sitting area with a love seat and coffee table, a full sized desk if you need to work. There was a small area with a mini fridge and coffee maker. The bathroom was large; tub, shower, and toilet all in same room if that is an issue for you. Back to the pools, both we were well maintained and we enjoyed both. There is a bistro on site that I didn't take advantage of. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. Ample parking and fast food close by. I would recommend this property. Only draw back, not dog friendly so we cant stay there when we travel with our dog.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Anaheim, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

I actually stayed in May of 2012.
Parking lot was good. The lot is shared with another Marriott hotel next door, well lit etc.
Fast food available nearby within walking distance if you like.
Room was great as expected. I got a mini balcony with sliding glass door on 2nd floor.
Everything clean and modern.
In lobby they had their "Bistro" which has food 24 hours & alcohol (probably not for sale 24 hours), and lots of seating. Bistro prices are hotel like (i.e. a tad expensive). They also had that large touch screen with WiFi in the lobby displaying local weather & headlines to plan your day.
I did not check out the pool or exercise room, sorry.
Highly recommended!

Room Tip: 2nd room & above have a sliding glass door and a view.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Big Bear City, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

I had a very pelsent stay at the courtyard. The staff was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. The parking lot was well lit and it was easy to find a spot for my truck and custom car on a trailer.. The front desk staff (Rachel) went above and beyond to help me find a repair shop to fix the brakes on my car trailer. The rooms were clean and well maintained. One of the best Hotels in CA. THNKS GUYS!!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Buckeye, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

I have been staying at this property since April 1st. This is a very well run property with a tremendous staff. The front desk personnel is attentive and always going out of their way to make your stay comfortable. I would strongly recommend this property to anyone in the area or traveling through.

Room Tip: Very attentive personnel. They will make sure you are well taken care of and all your needs are met.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
General_Manager760, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott San Bernardino Hesperia, responded to this review, September 6, 2012
Thank you for Taking time for the writing this review. We do appretiate your response. And our Courtyard Hesperia Team would thank you for the stay. And will look forward to your next stay with us again. Thank You Bijal Patel
Hesperia, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

I've been staying at the hotel for over five months in each of the last three years. My stay has been perfect. The rooms are spacious, have been done nicely and maintained with a feeling of home. The staff has been professional, friendly, and always ready to help. The Bistro adds to the quality of the hotel and is very handy in the mornings thru evenings. The hotel has an indoor and outdoor pool with spa, and health facilities that are beautiful. I have recommended the hotel to other members of our company and at least ten others have stayed for short or long terms and love their experience. I plan on returning next summer for my fourth year. It is a quiet, restful and comfortable stay with a great staff.

Room Tip: All the rooms I have stayed in are quiet, comfortable, large and open with a quality bath facility.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Thank You for Taking time to write this review. We do appretiate your Bussiness.And on behalf of entire staff i would like to thank you for staying with us. And looking forward to your next stay with us again.
Bijal Patel
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

I am staying at this hotel for an extended period! I had a few issues early on with the room. I brought these to the attention, and Rachael immediately addressed the issues and went out of her way to make things perfect. She regularly checks in with me to ensure my stay is everything I expect. I have stayed in many Marriott's around the world; the service in Hesperia is as good as any of them. I am confident my needs will be met; THANKS to Rachel and the rest of the team, I always enjoy my stay in Hesperia!!!

Room Tip: They are all good but I would probably suggest a room on a higher floor, facing the parking lot.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
General_Manager760, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott San Bernardino Hesperia, responded to this review, September 3, 2012
Thank You For Choosing Courtyard by Marriott Hesperia,CA for your stay in Hespeira,CA. And also taking time to review us. Guest satisfaction is our Priority and we do take extra step.
Looking forward to your next stay with us again.

Been to Courtyard by Marriott San Bernardino Hesperia? Share your experiences!