My family and I planned a spring break trip to sunny CA. We were staying a few nights in the LA area, driving up the coast and then a few nights in the San Francisco area. I really wanted to be on the beach in LA. I searched like mad to find a place that would be okay for three kids (9, 12 &15). A friend of ours told us about Hermosa Beach. Knowing the Tripadvisor website well, I searched for a spot at Hermosa Beach. The Beach House was listed #2...WHY?! Should be #1!! One of the nicest, most comfortable places I have ever stayed; and we travel a lot! We needed two rooms. Our rooms were not connected but were together with an exterior door that closed them off from the hallway. The rooms were impeccably clean. The beds and pillows were fabulous. The linens were plush! Yes, I am a girl with two girls...we like soft thick towels and comfortable sheets! The bathrooms were large and stocked with wonderful toiletries; Aveda actually went out and bought the soap! Each room had a fireplace, which made it cozy; two flat screen TVs, and a small kitchen. A light continental breakfast was available each morning and carefully and expertly tended. The staff was wonderful. From the ladies at check in to the valet...everyone was simply wonderful. We were very well taken care of while there. This hotel sits on The Strand which was great fun for walking and people watching! Beach volleyballers were everywhere! There were some excellent restaurants and eclectic shopping within walking distance. (If you love trendy clothing stop in Fernando"s. What great people! It is high end prices, but Fernando does all alterations right there on the spot! He and his wife put my daughters in some killer jeans!) All in all one of the greatest stays of our lives!!
- Also Known As:
- Beach House At Hermosa Beach Hotel
- Beach House At Hermosa Beach Hotel Hermosa Beach
- Beach Hotel Hermosa
- Hermosa Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beach House is a perfect beach hotel just 10 minutes from LAX and nestled in sunny Hermosa Beach walking distance to Pier Ave and the Hermosa Pier home to abundant restaurants and shops. Beach House is your perfect choice for a family vacation or romantic coastal getaway. Enjoy complimenatary continental breakfast overlooking the Pacific Ocean in the Strand Cafe. In addition enjoy our complimentary high speed internet througout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Beach House at Hermosa Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.