Wonderful hotel and can't beat the location. The room easily accomodated our family of 4 (2 being teenagers). I had been concerned about the comfort of the sofa bed, but the kids said it was quite comfortable to sleep on.
We also had an oceanfront view and enjoyed watching various volleyball games from our balcony.
Microwave and refridgerator were nice to have, as well as dishes/glasses and silverware.
Hotel is around the corner from Pier Ave where lots of restaurants and shops are located. We typically ate lunch there, then drove the 5-10 minutes to Redondo Beach for excellent seafood.
Continental breakfast included cereal, fruit, coffee, bagels/crm cheese and various pastries. I liked that breakfast was available until 11am since we like to sleep in while on vacation.
Would definitely stay here again, just wish the weather would have cooperated more :(
- Also Known As:
- Beach House At Hermosa Beach Hotel Hermosa Beach
- Beach House At Hermosa Beach Hotel
- Beach Hotel Hermosa
- Hermosa Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beach House is a perfect beach hotel just 10 minutes from LAX and nestled in sunny Hermosa Beach walking distance to Pier Ave and the Hermosa Pier home to abundant restaurants and shops. Beach House is your perfect choice for a family vacation or romantic coastal getaway. Enjoy complimenatary continental breakfast overlooking the Pacific Ocean in the Strand Cafe. In addition enjoy our complimentary high speed internet througout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Amex, Cheap Tickets, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Beach House at Hermosa Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.