We spent a week at the Beach House Hotel at Christmas. Our daughter lives in Manhattan Beach. The room was wonderful. It was more like a suite with a living area with couch, chair, fireplace and TV. There was a private balcony with a view of the beach. The staff were friendly. The hotel was clean and nicely decorated for Christmas. There were Christmas cookies and hot cider available all day. The location is great, on the beach but within walking distance of the town with shops and restaurants. The continental breakfast was the only thing that was lacking. There was cereals, bagels and toast. There only fruit was apples and (not ripe) bananas. There was nothing with protein such as yogurt or peanut butter. The breakfast was just OK. The Beach House Hotel was a great place to spend the holiday. We will stay here on future visits to my daughter.
- Also Known As:
- Beach House At Hermosa Beach Hotel Hermosa Beach
- Beach House At Hermosa Beach Hotel
- Beach Hotel Hermosa
- Hermosa Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beach House is a perfect beach hotel just 10 minutes from LAX and nestled in sunny Hermosa Beach walking distance to Pier Ave and the Hermosa Pier home to abundant restaurants and shops. Beach House is your perfect choice for a family vacation or romantic coastal getaway. Enjoy complimenatary continental breakfast overlooking the Pacific Ocean in the Strand Cafe. In addition enjoy our complimentary high speed internet througout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Beach House at Hermosa Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.