Lovely spacious room, two huge tvs, lounge area, fridge, microwave, kettle! on 2-ring hob and coffee maker. No restaurant, and breakfast room very sparsely furnished with aluminium garden furniture and would accommodate about 20 at a push - given the size of the hotel that's just not enough! There are plenty of places very nearby to eat so maybe that's why they didn't add a restaurant. Odd tho!
no pool, small jacuzzi.
I wasn't sure what customer this hotel was aimed at. One who wants to watch tv and cook for themselves in a very plush room ... that kind of suggests those who can't afford to go out and eat, but the room rate was too high for that.
Great location on the beach in a small town that's got very lively nightlife 100 metres away. Good for those in their 20s/30s wanting beach in the day and booze at night - or those with kids wanting the beach in the day and a comfortable spacious suite at night - in a lovely but expensive hotel!
- Also Known As:
- Beach House At Hermosa Beach Hotel Hermosa Beach
- Beach House At Hermosa Beach Hotel
- Beach Hotel Hermosa
- Hermosa Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beach House is a perfect beach hotel just 10 minutes from LAX and nestled in sunny Hermosa Beach walking distance to Pier Ave and the Hermosa Pier home to abundant restaurants and shops. Beach House is your perfect choice for a family vacation or romantic coastal getaway. Enjoy complimenatary continental breakfast overlooking the Pacific Ocean in the Strand Cafe. In addition enjoy our complimentary high speed internet througout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Amex, Cheap Tickets, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Beach House at Hermosa Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.