I'm a former resident of Hermosa and the location for me is perfect. Because I stay there often I am treated like an old friend when I check in. Some tips: the odd numbered rooms face away from Aviation Blvd so you are likely to have a quieter evening---Hermosa can be really noisy at night. But if you care about something of an ocean view then go with the even numbered ones. But I'm one of those people who goes to bed early and get's up early.
The breakfast is your standard Choice Hotels spread; salty bacon, pre-cooked eggs and that damn waffle maker that screams when your waffle is done. It's better to walk down Pier Avenue to the Source which opens at 7:00 a.m. But the Ocean Diner is practically next door on Aviation.
Anyway, this is my first choice when I return home.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Hermosa Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn And Suites Hermosa Beach
- Quality Inn & Suites Hermosa Beach Hotel Hermosa Beach
- Quality Inn Hermosa Beach
- Hermosa Beach Quality Inn