I stayed here for three nights while I was in the L.A. area. The Guest Service is very friendly, the rooms are clean and comfortable. You have the option to watch video (extra cost) in your room, also they offer quite a lot TV Stations (if needed). The area around the Hotel is not too interesting, but you have by car a good connection to LAX Airport and to Fisherman´s Wharf. It s also possible to walk to the beach. There are some restaurants around here. Also guided tours can be booked at the front desk (pick up at the Hotel).
The breakfast is continental (served in a quite small breakfast room). All in all it is a good basic hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn And Suites Hermosa Beach
- Quality Inn & Suites Hermosa Beach Hotel Hermosa Beach
- Quality Inn & Suites Hermosa Beach Hotel
- Quality Inn Hermosa Beach
- Hermosa Beach Quality Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Hermosa Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.