Spent a full week at the Hermosa Quality Inn March 2013. The room was quite spacious, and clean. The staff was very friendly, professional and helpful. Breakfast items were the usual fare for a budget hotel, but was well stocked and fresh. The breakfast area was also quite well organized and clean. A couple of minor issues: the outdoor spa water was cold, basically could not use it. The key entry on the back door by the spa did not work. But overall this was quite an enjoyable experience. The location is very convenient grocery, and Starbucks right next door. We arrived late after midnight, we had called ahead to inform the hotel about our late flight, our reservation was accurate and we were greeted by name when we arrived. We would certainly stay again, when we visit the South Bay.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Hermosa Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn & Suites Hermosa Beach Hotel Hermosa Beach
- Quality Inn And Suites Hermosa Beach
- Quality Inn Hermosa Beach
- Hermosa Beach Quality Inn