“A Definite Good Stay When Visiting Hermosa” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #5 of 7 hotels in Hermosa Beach
“A Definite Good Stay When Visiting Hermosa”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

Stayed at the QIAS two days before going up to Santa Monica. Location is excellent if you don't mind a 10 minute walk to the beach, which we didn't. The rooms are spacious and clean. Plenty of stores and places to eat nearby. The complimentary breakfast they provide is better than most hotels. I would definitely go back and recommend it!

• Stayed December 2012
Management H, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Hermosa Beach, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave feedback about our hotel. We always aim to do our best to improve our service and our hotel. Your feedback is very much appreciated. We're glad you enjoyed the surroundings of our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back to Quality Inn & Suites in Hermosa Beach during your next visit.

226 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Grand Junction, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

My 16 year old son and I stayed two nights here and rode our bikes to the beach several times a day. Would also be a fairly short walk if needed. The room was perfect because we had a bedroom for me and the living room with a sofa bed for my son, each with their own television. The hotel was generally average but the price and proximity to the beach raised it one notch. Staff was helpful and friendly. The breakfast variety was good although typical hotel stuff.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Management H, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Hermosa Beach, responded to this review, January 3, 2013
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave feedback about our hotel. We always aim to do our best to improve our service and our hotel. Your feedback is very much appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you back to Quality Inn & Suites in Hermosa Beach during your next visit. We are glad that you and your son had an enjoyable stay.
Savannah, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

We stayed at this hotel in early December for 3 nights with our 2 dogs. We had a small balcony with our room. Nice to get some fresh air in the room. It is located 1/2 block from a neighbor dog park (by the Starbucks) and a short distance to a biking, jogging and dog walking trail (just below the skate park). Covered parking.

Employees were friendly and helpful with directions.

Lots of restaurants at the nearby pier 8 minutes away.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave feedback about our hotel. We always aim to do our best to improve our service and our hotel. Your feedback is very much appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you back to Quality Inn & Suites in Hermosa Beach during your next visit. I hope you and your canine friends come back soon.
Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Our family of 2 adults and 2 teenagers stayed here for 2 nights. We had a 2 bedroom on the 3rd floor facing the main road. Although very old the room was spacious, clean and well equipped. Staff were friendly and helpful,a supermarket located next door was very handy. Breakfast had a good variety of hot and cold items. The biggest negative is the traffic noise. Considering we spent little time here it didn't bother us that much. We plan another stay in a few weeks.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave feedback about our hotel. We always aim to do our best to improve our service and our hotel. Your feedback is very much appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you back to Quality Inn & Suites in Hermosa Beach during your next visit. Hope to see you and your family real soon.
Long Beach, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I was very dissapointed in this hotel. I stayed there a few years ago and had no problem at all.
It is in a very good location. I called choice to make my reservation, which was kind of last minute. They had one room available and the operator called the hotel to confirm. Upon checking in and going to the room i was suprised to find the room wide open and had not been serviced. The lady at the front desk actually call another hotel to see if they were a part of Choice Hotels, which I knew wasn't when I asked which hotel she called. Not the kind of employees I've come to know from Choice.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Management H, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Hermosa Beach, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Dear Richard R,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay. I would like to apologize on behalf of the hotel and its team for your stay. Our goal is to provide the finest personal service to our guests. To prevent this from happening again in the future, I have discussed the issue at length with my team. Once again please do accept my apologies and thank you for the feedback.
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

I have stayed at Inn & Suites Hermosa Beach on many occasions, sometimes a month at a time.
The Reception staff and housekeeping are friendly and very helpful. The Hotel is very clean, a good selection of different foods for breakfast, location is really good, a grocery store almost next door and the beach is, at the most,10 minutes away.

Room Tip: Try for a room on the south side
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Dear Jacqueline P,

Raleigh, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

I was initially hesitant about staying here but this turned out to be a nice hotel. Room was very clean and spacious. The bathroom bigger than most pricier hotels that I've stayed in. The staff that I encountered were very friendly. Had a decent breakfast in the morning and loved the outside seating for the breakfast area. And a great location, too. Only a few minutes walk to the pier!
All in all - it was a very good stay!!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Hermosa Beach? Share your experiences!