“Great Stay in Hemet, CA” 5 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Hemet
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Roseville, California
“Great Stay in Hemet, CA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

I have stayed at the Quality Inn in Hemet several times in the past few years and each time have been happy with the room and staff. Our room was basic but very clean and nicely decorated. The bed was very comfortable! Staff were so courteous and wanted to make sure we had everything we needed for our stay. Good choice of breakfast items too. I wouldn't hesitate recommending this hotel to future guests. I know I will stay there again when visiting family in Hemet.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Management247, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
Dear pal0810a,

Thank you for such a nice review! I am pleased you found our specialty made beds so comfortable. Guest service is our first priority at Quality Inn–Hemet and we are so pleased you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for continuing to be a repeat guest – that is the greatest compliment of all! We look forward to seeing you next time you come visit your family!

Kind Regards,
951-766-1902

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Mesa, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

This is the second time we stayed at this hotel. The management and staff are very courteous and helpful. The room was very clean and the bed comfortable. The imitation plants although very attractive, do collect dust and those with dust mite allergies suffer because of them. The fan in the bathroom is old and does make quite a bit of noise. The pillows were smaller than I prefer and I had to use two of them to get my head comfortable.. The breakfast was very good.

Room Tip: no comments
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Dale M

Welcome Back! Thank you for your feedback in regards to you recent stay. Good or bad, we want to hear what our guests have to say. Guest comfort and satisfaction is something we take great pride in providing to all of our valued guests, so I’m delighted to hear you enjoyed your visit so much! I appreciate your kind words in regards to our staff and management. I have informed the head of housekeeping about the plants and fan. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. We know you have many options to choose from when you travel, and we thank you for staying at the Quality Inn – Hemet.

Sacramento, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Stayed here for a night and found it to be a really great place.

Check in was quick and easy. Tonya was really great even though the phones were busy she got me checked in and pointed to my room.

Room is clean and modern. Bathroom was large and clean.

The fridge in the room was stocked with 2 bottles of water which were free.

I would stay here again but really wish that they would remove the ashtrays and make a smokers area across the parking lot. IT sucks to have to smell someone smoking outside your room. That was a huge downer.

Otherwise this is a great place in Hemet to stay.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Management247, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
Dear mrmcc916

Thank you for your review of the Quality Inn in Hemet. I’m so happy to hear your thoughts on your stay and our property. Good or bad, we want to know so we can make our hotel the best it can be for our guests. I am so pleased that Tonya was able to assist you in a quick and easy check in. It is a nice surprise to find 2 cold complimentary bottles of water waiting for you, especially in this heat! We look forward to see you again when you are in the Hemet area.

Travel Safe,
Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

rooms were clean and everything worked, service was great; well maintained with nice landscaping clean pool/hot tub, could tell the owner cares for the place. owner/manager very friendly, nothing negative to report

Room Tip: if you find yourself in Hemet, might as well stay here
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Management247, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, May 26, 2014
Dear Ichi_says,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay! I truly appreciate your wonderful words and compliments of our staff and property. At the Quality Inn – Hemet we do our best to provide our guests with the very best. From the moment you drive into our parking lot we want you to see how much we care for you, our guest. Our incredible staff works hard to make sure everything is in wonderful condition and ready for you. Thank you for choosing the Quality Inn while you were in Hemet. We hope you choose to stay with us again!

Cape Coral, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

Stayed at this hotel since it was close to the parents home for four nights. Beds were comfortable, room was very clean. Hotel is "green" hotel, so if you want to use your towel the next day, you should do it. Rooms are clean and don't smell.

Staff really, really, cares. I thought we were supposed to check-out on Monday, but in fact had only booked for three nights. Was very surprised when my keycard didn't work Sunday afternoon. Front desk staff was able to get a rate that was very near what I paid online and offered to go online for a better rate.

Breakfast was good -- hot coffee and tea.

Also able to print my boarding pass, owner even offered to print the pass on the front desk PC.

One thing that I didn't expect, was water in the fridge and cookies upon arrival.

For the price, this hotel was very classy.

We will need to travel back to Hemet soon, and will definately use this hotel again.

Thanks!

Room Tip: Choose a Second Story room if you can.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Management247, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, May 24, 2014
Dear jzfla01,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay on TripAdvisor. I’m pleased you enjoyed your four night stay! At the Quality Inn-Hemet we know how vital a comfortable bed is. That’s why we have all of our beds especially made for our guests. We are also very proud to be a green hotel and do our part for our planet.

I am delighted our front desk was able to assist you in extending your stay. We are always eager to be of service to our guests. I’m happy to hear you enjoyed our little welcome gift to you. After a long day of travel, cold water in the fridge and fresh made cookies always seems to hit the spot! We like to surprise you, so you might get something different next time. We hope you hurry back!

Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

Quality Inn in Hemet, CA is the only place I stay when in the city. The staff always go above and beyond to make my stay amazing! The rooms are well maintained and there's not one negative thing I can say regarding my experiences staying there. I travel from Las Vegas at least once a month and I wouldn't stay anywhere else.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Management247, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, May 19, 2014
Dear Kacey,

We are delighted to be your choice of hotel when you are in or near Hemet! Thank you for being such a loyal and wonderful guest. I appreciate your kind words about our staff. They truly love our guests and making you happy. We hope you travel safe to and from Las Vegas! See you soon!

Take Care,
Hemet, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

Great clean, well located place to stay with staff who really cares and owners that support the community in many ways. Good breakfast and "green" practices and cleaning products
are used here too. I would definitely use this hotel again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Dear Nancy,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay! We appreciate our guests’ feedback and opinions. I’m so happy you found our property clean and well cared for. We love being a part of the Hemet community. We do our best to give back to this wonderful city and take care of our planet with our green practices and cleaning products. We hope to see you next time you are in Hemet!

Travel Safe,

951-766-1902

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!