“Great Little Restaurant” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Texas
“Great Little Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2012

A surprisingly pleasant restaurant. My wife ordered Tom Kha Gai and I ordered Panang. We found the food excellent, as good as any more expensive restaurants we have visited in larger cities. The service was a little slow and the staff, while friendly and attentive, seemed very busy. I would recommend this restaurant to Thai lovers and those new to the cuisine.

• Visited February 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Hemet, California
“Thai Cuisine-Polite, Friendly & Clean”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2011

I have been here a few times, always trying something different. I've not had a bad experience yet! The servers are so polite and helpful. Everything is always fresh tasting. Highly recommended.

• Visited September 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Hemet, California
“Not big on Thai food, but this place is pretty good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

I've gone here a handful of times, and I always get the same dish (Mint chili). It is always great, and I've done my best to perfect the recipe myself at home. I'm missing something, but I go back to Siam just to have the genuine thing. The service is always great, and you can't beat the prices. It is "Americanized" Thai food, so if you are looking for the absolute real thing, then maybe try another place. Don't be put off by the location or the decor....this place has great food!

• Visited May 2011
Hemet, CA
“Healthy fresh food for good prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2010

I've tried this restaurant several times recently with coworkers and have since recommended it to my family. The assortments of soups have spice, citrus tang, and you are given a large bowl. If you're with a group and there is someone who is shy to try thai, there is your standard teryaki chicken dishes. The portions are very satisfying for the low prices. Even the ala-carte items are portioned well to satisfy for a meal. For those of you concened with the "heat" or "spice" of the food, the staff is extremely accomodating and you are given your own chili sauces on the side to moderate. It's so nice to have a Thai restaurant in town that serves a really good Thai iced tea .

I only wish they served the peanut chicken for lunch. I haven't been there for dinner yet and it's only served then.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hemet
“Best Food In Hemet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2010

I love Siam Garden! Very healthy and fresh meals. I would eat there everyday if I could.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere