“Not big on Thai food, but this place is pretty good!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #63 of 177 Restaurants in Hemet
Cuisines: Thai
Hemet, California
“Not big on Thai food, but this place is pretty good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

I've gone here a handful of times, and I always get the same dish (Mint chili). It is always great, and I've done my best to perfect the recipe myself at home. I'm missing something, but I go back to Siam just to have the genuine thing. The service is always great, and you can't beat the prices. It is "Americanized" Thai food, so if you are looking for the absolute real thing, then maybe try another place. Don't be put off by the location or the decor....this place has great food!

• Visited May 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Hemet, CA
“Healthy fresh food for good prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2010

I've tried this restaurant several times recently with coworkers and have since recommended it to my family. The assortments of soups have spice, citrus tang, and you are given a large bowl. If you're with a group and there is someone who is shy to try thai, there is your standard teryaki chicken dishes. The portions are very satisfying for the low prices. Even the ala-carte items are portioned well to satisfy for a meal. For those of you concened with the "heat" or "spice" of the food, the staff is extremely accomodating and you are given your own chili sauces on the side to moderate. It's so nice to have a Thai restaurant in town that serves a really good Thai iced tea .

I only wish they served the peanut chicken for lunch. I haven't been there for dinner yet and it's only served then.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hemet
“Best Food In Hemet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2010

I love Siam Garden! Very healthy and fresh meals. I would eat there everyday if I could.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
California
“Great restaurant in Hemet California”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2009

I get take out from the Siam Garden Restaurant at least three times a month, I find the service very friendly and the food is great. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who enjoys Thai food.

hemet
“best restaurante in hemet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2007

i love thai food, always have. i have yet to discover one as good as this. my boyfriend and i have been coming here for years and love it for its quaint atmosphere and delicious food. it's so cute inside, cozy and a bit secluded. the service is wonderful... always fast and polite. it's also surprisingly CHEAP! for the two of us, it's about 15 bucks. so if you like thai food, i highly recommend this place. if you don't, try it anyway, because you probably haven't had good thai yet!