“Enough for two.” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #96 of 158 Restaurants in Hemet
Rena, Norway
“Enough for two.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

We decided to have brunch here while in Hemet. We shared an omelet with hash browns, sausages and toast. This was enough for the two of us. The service was very good and we didn't have to wait a long time before our meal came. It seemed to be a friendly place and looked like a lot of the locals dined here. We will be back again for sure.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Lower Mainland Bc
“Decent family restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

Nothing special, but decent food. Their menu is quite extensive, so you can always find something to like. Prices are reasonable.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Calgary, Canada
“Consistently Good.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

I was drawn to Coco's b/c of their extensive breakfast menu served all day, which is Nirvana to me! Everything I have tried so far has been excellent; I especially loved their pumpkin oat pancakes - wowza! Also, I veered off the breakfast menu a couple of times to eat their BBQ Prime Rib burger, which is prime rib slices ATOP the Angus burger. Incredible. Coco's is my go-to restaurant in Hemet, as I know I will not be disappointed. Wifi access too, which makes me happy :)

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Palm Springs, California
“Thanksgiving breakfast”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Nothing great or special about going to breakfast on a holiday. Service was friendly and efficient. Menu was fine, a senior section with smaller portions was good. And the price was also reduced.

Visited November 2013
Hemet, California
“Decent: But where do they get their eggs?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

Brunch on Mother's Day. The restaurant was full and loud. Five in our party. Only had to wait about 15 minutes. Food came out together and was a good temp. Not enough place settings at the table; my husband had to wait until they brought another. Food was decent, however my husband and son both had intestinal discomfort a couple of hours after eating here. They both had eggs in common. Others had orders of eggs but had no symptoms. Hmmmm. Don't really know the answer to that one. We all cleaned our plates so the meal was decent!

Visited May 2013