“AUTHENTIC MEXICAN” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Hemet, California
“AUTHENTIC MEXICAN”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

I found Arturo's after eating meals of "Mexican" food elsewhere - I moved from San Diego To Hemet back in August 2013 - I go to Arturo's once a week and twice if I'm feeling frisky. I have a stack of his business cards and I pass them out like candy. I don't have to drive to San Diego any longer for good authentic Mexican. Thank you Arturo.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

san diego, ca
“biggest taste in a little Mexican restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

Just moved into Hemet and haven't purchased a stove yet so we're desperately searching for good restaurants in this small town.

Guess what - we discovered this little restaiurant and what a SURPRISE. Best food and service. Had their menudo on a Sunday - best I've tasted anywhere (including Mexico). Had chile rellenos - best -

I'm not in a big hurry to purchase a stove at this point . . .

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
hemet
“best mexican food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

this is the best Mexican food in the world, just like the way my mother made it. Great food and service.

Visited April 2013
Atwater
“My father-in-law's favorite restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

Went there Sunday before Christmas, four of us all had different dishes. Everyone liked what they had I had carnitas which was tasty and my wife had a fish fellit with a mushroom cream sauce the waitress was attentive and refilled our waters and chips and salsa. Over all a good dining experience

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Palm Desert, California
“Great food and great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2008

I have been here many times over the last several years. The food is great, not out of the box or frozen. The owner comes to your table and asks if evrything is fine. If it is not right it will be taken care of. During Ramona Pagent in April and May They have live music by The Arias Trubadors From 12-2 on Sat-Sun. This is not fast food it's fresh food.

If you own or manage Arturo's Grill, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.