“Horriable service!” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #99 of 173 restaurants in Hemet
Cuisines: American
“Horriable service!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

Place was empty and it took 15-20 minutes to get a table clean and the first order. Table was not cleaned properly trash on floor and still missed a drink. Ordered a second round of drinks and took another 15 minutes. We ended up walking to the bar before the waitress came around to give us our order. Beer that was poured was on the counter looking pretty flat for at least 5-10 minutes. Glad it wasn't mine. Waitress never bother to even ask us if we wanted wings which we did. Ended just asking for the bill.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

30% Recommend
Hemet, California
“This place is terrible. ”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

We go here to watch the PPV UFC fights because it's the only place in town that shows them. That being said, you have to show up more than an hour before the fight starts or you won't get a seat. Then be prepared to wait another 20-30 minutes for your drink order. I'm not kidding. Our food came out before our drinks did. We've been there several times for this occasion, and each of our servers have been awful. This past weekend was the last straw. I ordered a Bloody Mary. 35 minutes later the gal brings out a drink in a rocks glass (no ice, no garnishes). I asked her what it was, and she said, "It's a Bloody Mary... That's what you ordered." I sent it back, and then she has the nerve to tell me she knew "it was wrong" when she brought it out. Ugh. We'll be going out of town for the next fight.

I

“Just another franchise restaurant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

The place was Very Loud. We had a hard time hearing the sports casters commentarys. The food was nothing special. The service was poor. Would not reccomend to anyone. Sorrt we wasted our money here.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
San Jacinto, CA
“BWW is the best place to watch football and eat wings!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

I've been going there since it opened and I have never had bad service. I've seen dozens of football and basketball games there and we have always gone home happy!!!!! Great wings. My favorite sauces are Mango Habanero and Azian Zing.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hemet, California
“The Nerve to call *those things, wings *”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

We decided to call a to go order , my room-mate was already there..So we got a very expensive meal that is suppose to be able to feed 2 or more...Bwaahahaa..and it was well over $20.00..It came with the choice of style wing, like a dry rub , or extra crispy, {which is very important to me }
or with a degree of heat {liquid sauce } Well these were not only , under-cooked they had no heat, no real flavor.. The fries were cold, like they had been cooked prior and used, terrible..The cole slaw ..I only tasted cabbage and mayo..I've made better cole slaw without even trying..He said , High Prices, Terrible Service , and now we know terrible * Food * ..I also think because people drink there, then eat , their taste buds are affected..~!~

• Visited September 2012