Guestrooms are very large and clean, however mine had a very strong smoke odor. Hotel didn't look to be full so, not sure why we were not in a non-smoking room as requested. Location was very good to the town square, as well as, the dry creek valley and expressway.
Continental breakfast was good with a lot of variety.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Dry Creek Hotel Healdsburg
- Best Western Plus Dry Creek Hotel
- Best Western Healdsburg
- Healdsburg Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western PLUS Dry Creek Inn is the heart of California's famous Wine Country in the beautiful town of Healdsburg CA, just 15 minutes from Santa Rosa. Five minutes from our hotel is the popular Healdsburg’s Town Square, home to many award-winning fine dining and family restaurants and boutique and antique shopping. Over 150 of the renowned Dry Creek, Russian River, and Alexander Valley wineries and River Rock Casino are within 20 minutes of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Otel, getaroom.com, Best Western, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Dry Creek Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.