We stayed two nights in late March. One night in the upgraded Tuscan room and one night in a standard room. The Tuscan room was fine, but the standard room faced the parking lot on the ground floor and had the feel of a Motel 6. It was hard to sleep at night because you could hear every conversation and car parking in the parking lot, including a loud group of people who where yelling in the parking lot in the middle of the night.
If you go, be sure to ask for extra towels upfront. There were only two in the room, and if you use the big tub with jets in the Tuscan room, you'll likely need more.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Dry Creek Hotel Healdsburg
- Best Western Plus Dry Creek Hotel
- Best Western Healdsburg
- Healdsburg Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western PLUS Dry Creek Inn is the heart of California's famous Wine Country in the beautiful town of Healdsburg CA, just 15 minutes from Santa Rosa. Five minutes from our hotel is the popular Healdsburg’s Town Square, home to many award-winning fine dining and family restaurants and boutique and antique shopping. Over 150 of the renowned Dry Creek, Russian River, and Alexander Valley wineries and River Rock Casino are within 20 minutes of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Best Western, EasyToBook, Otel and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Dry Creek Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.