This was our first trip to wine country and we are very glad we chose to stay in Healdsburg at this property. First, the town of Healdsburg is wonderful, small and walkabout with many excellent restaurants, a cool grocery store (Oakville Grocery), boutiques and shops, a small park and plenty of tasting rooms. We loved that we could come back after a day of exploring, unwind at the wine happy hour and then walk to any number of terrific restaurants.
The property is RIGHT on the plaza so convenient to all of Healdsburg. Parking was extra but we were able to get a space and it was close to our room. We stayed in 2, downstairs, which was small but well appointed. I was worried about noise but never heard a thing. It was beastly hot when we were there (90s) and our room was very comfortable. Staff was great answering questions and provided extra hangers at a moments notice.
The breakfast was fine, nothing spectacular but one morning when we got up late, they were out of one dish. The person in the kitchen offered to make me waffles. No non-milk products so I had to avoid granola and got my coffee at Oakville. We hit the wine happy hour twice, met some nice people and enjoyed the drinks and snacks.
I would definitely recommend this place (and Healdsburg) as a great base for exploring Sonoma. We also visited the Gaige House in Glen Ellen and would consider staying there next time due to the pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This California inn has the best location in town, right on the Healdsburg Plaza. As the newest Four Sisters Inn, guests will find a blend of wine country warmth and Umbrian chic. The 12 fully remodeled and spacious rooms feature fireplaces, bay windows or balconies, and many feature a jetted spa tub. The streamlined decor features hues of greens, blues and yellows, and takes advantage of the wealth of natural light. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Healdsburg Inn - A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Healdsburg Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn
- Healdsburg Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Healdsburg