“Excellent tour” 5 of 5 stars

Visit like an insider
$89*
and up
More attraction details
Owner description: Are you hungry to discover the best of Healdsburg's celebrated food and wine scene? Our 3-hour culinary walking tours are the ultimate way to enjoy the tantalizing flavors of Wine Country - from local artisans, nationally acclaimed restaurants and chefs, to fabulous wines and spirits in a fun and flavorful walk through this top foodie destination. A progressive dining experience that is perfect for both visitors and locals!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Carthage, Missouri
“Excellent tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

I recently visited Healdsburg, CA. I have been here before, however the town has so many new restaurants and tasting rooms, I was at a loss of which to try. A close friend of mine suggested I try the Savor Healdsburg Food Tour. The owner and tour guide was a local, Tammy Gas. Tammy was able to take our small and intimate group to some of the best restaurants & tasting rooms in town, none of which I had been to before. Each stop served us samples of their food and drinks, all of which were excellent! I was there for several days and was able to go back to my favorite places for dinner and lunch thanks to Tammy's guidance. What a fun way to learn about this beautiful town and what it offers! This is a must tour of Healdsburg!

Visited March 2014

Fort Worth, Texas
“A Must-Do in Healdsburg!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

If you are visiting Healdsburg, or in the Sonoma area, I highly recommend Savor Healdsburg Food Tours. It's a great food and wine tour given by local, Tammy Gass. During the outing, Tammy will provide you with a fun and informative walking tour through Healdsburg with stops at some great eateries and local wineries. From the SHED to the Wurst and Costeaux Bakery, for unique eats you won't find in your hometown, to Portalupi and Cartograph, for wines you won't find at your local retailer, you will spent your afternoon experiencing the best parts of Healdsburg!

Visited April 2014
Larkspur, California
“An insider's view of Healdsburg”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

We had so much fun touring around Healdsburg with Tammy, proprietor of Savor Healdsburg -- we loved her warm and laid back style. She provided in depth understanding of the culture, the food and the people of this lovely little town, I can understand why its been heralded as one of America's favorite small towns. In addition, Tammy has clearly developed strong relationships with the restaurant owners and staff -- it feels like you have a back stage pass as you're whisked to the back of restaurants, get the inside scoop of the history of each one and how they came to be as well as fantastic samplings of some of their most succulent offerings. You will not walk away hungry! If you're looking for a great way to immerse yourself in Healdsburg, I highly recommend this tour.

Visited April 2014
Tammy G, Owner at Savor Healdsburg Food Tours, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
It was a great pleasure showing you around and sharing some of the wonderful culinary delights which are certainly plentiful here in Healdsburg. I really enjoyed spending the afternoon with you and giving you some insight on our beautiful little town and a list of things to do on your future visits to Healdsburg. Hope to see you again!

Cheers,

Tammy
San Francisco, California
4 attraction reviews
“Best way to visit Healdsburg!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

I'm a local and had friends visiting for the weekend, they didn't have a lot of time and are big foodies so we decided to do this tour, so they could get a "taste" of Healdsburg. It was so much fun! It was a super fun way to spend 3 hours in Healdsburg. The food and wine options were all amazing and we ended up going to dinner at Bravas that night. Thanks Tammy for a great afternoon.

Visited March 2014
“This was very fun and informative!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

Tammy was a lovely tour host, very relaxed and informative! I just thought we should go to Downtown Bakery. But the other choices of eateries were delicious!

Visited February 2014
Tammy G, Owner at Savor Healdsburg Food Tours, responded to this review, March 12, 2014
Thank you for your kind review of the tour. I'm glad you enjoyed the stops we visited. And thank you for your recommendation on the Downtown Bakery. It is one of my favorite places in Healdsburg. I am in love with the sticky buns, among a host of other amazing creations! We are so fortunate to have such an amazing bounty of food and wine experiences here and I enjoy sharing them with our guests. Perhaps there's a place for a few more in the near future. Thanks again for sharing one of your favorites with me.