“Great Food, Great Ambiance” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 82 Restaurants in Healdsburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Doing business, Local cuisine, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Dessert
Description: At Zin, our menu offers a mix of familiar favorites from classic American fare and original creations inspired by regional specialties. Our menu changes often and reflects our commitment to seasonal food. Our food is prepared from local ingredients showcasing the best of what our region has to offer.
“Great Food, Great Ambiance”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2007

Great ambiance=The room is small, but there is a level of activity in it that makes it fun to experience.
Staff= A little hit and miss, but overall was not intrusive, and did a nice job servicing us.
Food= My wife had a pasta dish and I had a Salmon special which was absolutely fantastic.
Value= It's in wine country so it will not be cheap, but when compared to other restaurants serving similar quality of food in Healdsburg, I thought it was a pretty good deal.

“i liked it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2007

im a tough critic-- i expect a lot!! this was a good place.. a lot smaller than i expected- which i LOVED!! the food was good- i had the zin braised ribs- they fell off the bone which i loved. but were lacking the WOW taste i expected.. but were still good.

our waiter could have been better.. maybe it was just an off night.. but i felt very rushed and like he would have been much happier not being at work that night.

with a better wait person i would have given this restaurant an EXCELLENT.

still worth going to in Healdsburg.

Reno, Nevada
“Zin Kind of Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2007

The first time my husband and I ate at Zin, we tried the beer battered green beans and we have been thinking about them every since. This past week we had an opportunity to go back and we had a better dining experience than we had the first time. How could it get any better!?

In addition to the green beans, my husband tried the jambalaya and he thought it was exceptional. I had the green chili and it was the best I have ever eaten. Our server was kind enough to ask the kitchen for the recipe. I didn't get the complete recipe, but I did get a list of ingrediets.

If you go to Healdsburg, you've got to stop in at Zin.

Dallas, Texas
“It IS good!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2007

It's good. Is it great, no, no it's absolutley not the most fabulous restaurant in Healdsburg. It is enjoyable though. After a day out and about hopping winery to winery it was a place where my husband and I felt comfortable enough to split some really good appetizers (chili relleno, blue crab and fondue) and I had a fabulous soup, the chipotle sweet potato and my husband had really great mixed greens with bleu cheese dressing, the chunks of bleu cheese were out of this world.

Our server was fabulous! Very sweet, attentive, offered great suggestions. We really enjoyed our experience there and would go back. Would we go there expecting a 5-star experience, no, we wouldn't, but we would go back because we had good food, at a good price, with great service.

Healdsburg, CA
“Excellent Experience(s)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2006

My wife and I spend a lot of time in Healdsburg and absolutely love Zin. We've dined there maybe 10-15 times since they opened (including the night after our wedding :-) Each time the food, wine and service has been fantastic.

We've taken many friends to Zin as well, each has raved about it. I'm not a writer...so I'll leave the flowery food review to someone that is. But, as a customer that loves casual, California style food in a contemporary environment, Zin gets my vote.