You get exactly what you'd expect from a hotel with these prices. Cleaner and a little nicer than we expected. A perfect location to visit wineries and the square. Beds were comfortable, pillows a little hard. Good Wi-Fi excellent showers and very quiet. Not too many dog friendly places in Healdsburg and this has a much better location and nicer rooms than the BW in Dry Creek. Don't expect much at breakfast. Swimming pool and flat screen tvs. Everything worked well in the room. Can't ask for more at these prices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Americas Best Value Inn & Suites just completed a major expansion and renovation project. We now have a total of 36 units consisting standard Queen beds, Standard King beds, Two room King bed suites and Two room King bed suites with in room Jacuzzi. Please see the accommodations page for additional information and pictures of our rooms. We are centrally located in Healdsburg, right off the Central Healdsburg Exit traveling north bound on Hwy 101. The Famous Healdsburg Town Square is a short walk of only two blocks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Odigeo and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- America`s Best Value Hotel Healdsburg
- America`s Best Value Inn And Suites
- Americas Best Value Inn Healdsburg