“Top 3” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
santa rosa
“Top 3”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Atmosphere, service, and food. Always accommodating and satisfying. This is one of my three favorite restaurants in Healdsburg right now. Will go out of my way to dine here!

Visited October 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Pensacola, Florida
“A Great Find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

We could not get into Scopa due to trying too late, but were referred to Campo Fina. What a great find!

The food is tapas style and the flavors are exceptional with fresh ingredients and creativity in every dish. We shared "small bites" around our table of four and with a couple of bottles of a very nice Dolcetto we all loved it.

It has lots of energy which means it is loud, so you have to be prepared for that.

The service was excellent, knowledgable and prompt.

Visited October 2013
San Diego, California
“Best paninis!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

Went here for lunch with my mom - really good paninis! I had the Il Buono panini and my mom had El Chickano. I had a glass of prosecco with lunch which was delicious. The outdoor seating was so pretty! It was a really nice day in Healdsburg when we went. Out of all of the nice restaurants in Healdsburg I'm glad we chose this one. I'd go again for either lunch or dinner. Service was also very friendly.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Santiago, Chile
“Very good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

This place was recommended to us by the tourist office in Healdsburg, and it was a great recommendation.

We sat outside in the back patio. It looks completely empty when you just look in, but there is a nice outdoor space if you walk to the back. It´s not huge, but I liked that as it kept it a bit quieter. Most of the seats were in the shade so it was a comfortable place to eat, even in 90 degree weather.

We didn´t order any appetizers, but our main dishes were great. We ordered the tuna salad, gem salad, and one of the chicken salads. All were delicious. The salads were very filling and had great flavor. The water that was brought to the table was infused with citrus, so it was a little extra something. A nice touch.

Good service. Nothing above and beyond, but very good.

Overall, I would definitely recommend this place for an average prices lunch, with very good food.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Santiago, Chile
“Great salads and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

On our way to the wineries of the Dry Creek Valley we stopped by this place to have lunch.

While their interior is very nicely decorated, everyone chooses to go to their interior backyard.

We tried some of their salads and sandwiches and thought they were delightful. I tried a tuna salad very nicely elaborated.

I would highly recommend this place for lunchtime and dinner. At least it has the environment to pull it off.

• 4 of 5 stars Food