“Coffee to Go!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 9 Shopping in Healdsburg
Type: Shops, Specialty Shops, Shopping
More attraction details
Owner description: A true country store, with everything you could possibly need plus great boxed lunches.
TEXAS
19 attraction reviews
“Coffee to Go!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

If you are in the area, don't miss this darling little store. Right when you walk in you feel as if you go back in time. They serve coffee and fresh pastries as well as assorted sandwiches and things you might need for a picnic in the wine country. We picked up several darling little trinkets while shopping and really enjoyed our coffee at the Jimtown Store. We didn't get to shop around back, so we will do that on our next visit!

Visited May 2014

Healdsburg, California, United States
“Jimtown Store - Perfect Alexander Valley Lunch Spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

Jimtown is a must stop when visiting Alexander Valley. It's the perfect place for lunch with wonderful sandwiches, salads and more. Located in the middle of beautiful Alexandr Valley, its the perfect stop whether you're traveling by bike, motorcycle or car. Don't forget to explore the fun gifts up front and the mercantile and antique store in the back. They offer a wonderful outside patio in the warmer months.

Visited March 2014
Bridgewater, New Jersey, United States
16 attraction reviews
“Ok Interesting Place to Stop for Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

Stopped here on our recent wine tasting trip through Sonoma County on the recommendation from a winery just down the street. It was a Monday and they were out of many ingredients and so could make a limited number of the items on their menu. I thought the sandwiches were just ok. There are definitely some interesting combinations - but many of them were not available. I was not as wow'd as I expected to be. The food is also a bit pricey. The day was warm and lovely and we ate our sandwiches under their grape arbor in the small outdoor eating area. It was lovely but the food was not as impressive as I had hoped. It is well located in the Alexander Valley if you are driving around wine tasting. Worth a stop in if you are near by, but I would not make a special trip out to visit.

Visited October 2013
Healdsburg, CA
34 attraction reviews
“Lunch stop or food to go while wine tasting Yummo!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

Recently, Stopped in on a Saturday afternoon and it was a great day to visit. We got lucky and it was not crowded. we had the pulled pork sandwich and a smoked brisket sandwich. We live in the area but just don't get out here too often, but is worth the trip out. They have good fresh food (albeit pricey) but good. I also love the Chain gang chili (even thought it has beans in it) yummo. Never had a bad meal here. I recommend picking up a sandwich and taking it to a nice winery and having a luncheon on the winery grounds sometimes too. Good food good fun, bring your wallet you'll need it! Have a great meal and enjoy!

Visited June 2013
Windsor, CA
5 attraction reviews
“Awesome food and unique souvenir store”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

Jimtown is my must-stop location whenever I'm cycling the Alexander Valley. The sandwiches, the soup-of-day, are gourmet and have never disappointed in >5 years of this being a regular stop.
Truly a wine-country gem.
There's always traffic, but I have yet to find it super-busy.
I'll point out, it's got one of the best souvenir stores in the wine country, with the most unique items for both adults and kids.
Normally, I'd pass up on buying stuff while I'm on my bike, but these folks have really thought this through.
Superb