“A destination” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Wineries, Food & Drink
Berkeley, California
“A destination”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This is a ritual 'must stop' a couple of times a year--always to taste the new releases, hear about them, and take them home. Although my friend steered me to it for the Zinfandel way back, I have for years now gone back for the Italian varietals [Sangiovese, Barbera, Montepulciano, the Unti Segromigno, new Fiano] as well as the Rhone varieties--particularly the Syrahs and Grenache. Mick writes a great newsletter. Mick and George are fun to hang out with in the tasting room, Go there. Get some Unti.

Visited October 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
4 attraction reviews
“Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

This place is a welcome respite from the hustle and bustle of the bigger wineries. Quaint and lovely little property and tasting room. But the real draw for me was the wines! Unique varietals that you will not find anywhere else (they focus on Mediterranian grapes), delicious and handcrafted, and affordable! Don't miss the rose' or any of the reds. The winemaker was pouring the day we were there. He is very laid back and unfussy-a wonderful host. We also enjoyed our lunch at the picnic tables in the back with the farm dogs and views of the lovely hillside.

Visited April 2013
“Unti!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

I love Unti! I love the wine! It's organic, small batches, family owned and very European. The tasting room is humble but I mind it that way. I live here so I do t need to feel glamorous. I just want good wine and Unti delivers !!

Los Angeles, California
32 attraction reviews
“love them! down to earth and quality wines”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

call and make a reservation, you can likely get in right away. I love their wines - reasonably priced for Dry Creek. Staff is very down to earth. The quality is superb. Italian style reds.

Visited December 2012
Anaheim, CA
25 attraction reviews
“Amazing wines!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

This was our last stop and one that was recommended from our host at the B &B we were staying at. I am so glad we stopped. We did not have a reservation but they were able to fit us in. The wines were very tasty. We ended up buying a few bottles and got a box from them to take on the plane and check it like luggage. A must but make a reservation. We met one of the winemakers and had a nice chat.

Visited December 2012