“Best place for breakfast and lunch in Healdsburg” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #50 of 82 Restaurants in Healdsburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Description: Telephone 707-433-8263. We liked the food because it was all made at the Café. I had the lintel soup with salad, and my husband had the BLT with potato salad. Both the soup and potato salad was made at the place not caned etc. Prices were reasonable. The service was good too.
Healdsburg, California
“Best place for breakfast and lunch in Healdsburg”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2011

I can't say enough about this place. The food is excellent and the service is wonderful. Nancy uses only the freshest produce. The pork chops are the best I've ever had. Everything is great!

• Visited June 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Healdsburg, California
“Great pancakes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2011

I had breakfast on Sunday with a friend.The drinks did not take long and the food only took about 15 minutes.When my short stack of pancakes came to the table I knew I'd picked the right restaraunt. When we paid the bill the price was fine for a great breakfast. Overall it was a great time.

• Visited April 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Santa Rosa, California
“Crab Benedict rules!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2011

I was sitting at the counter when an older fellow walked up to ask the chef - do you have salmon today? The answer was 'we have fresh and smoked'. He smiled, shook his head and found a table. I didn't know they had fresh salmon but I had already ordered the home-corned Reuben as St. Paddy's Day is still in my mind. It can be slammed on weekends but that's when they have Crab Benedict; gotta have it...well, maybe the smoked salmon and eggs. Hard to be disappointed here. Not fancy or fussy, clean, straight forward cafe. I'm local - and so are the wine country chefs who eat here.

• Visited March 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Miami FL
“Best blueberry pancakes ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2010

and our teenage son had the barbecue sandwich (for a late breakfast!) and he also said it was great. Very friendly service, too. Nothing fancy or pretentious about this place, but just what we wanted for a hearty and yummy breakfast while on vacation.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere