“Tolerable, but not for everyone.” 3 of 5 stars

You added Days Inn Hayward Airport to your Saves list
Days Inn Hayward Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   450 West A Street, Hayward, CA 94541   |
Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Hayward

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Dundee, OH
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

My husband booked this through Chase Sapphire with points. He assumed that any hotel listed on their site was probably decent. WRONG! This hotel caused me to do something I've never done in my life: check in, and then refuse to stay there. For starters, it's in a terrible neighborhood and RIGHT on the street. I knew we were in in trouble when the hotel next door advertised rooms out front for $46 a night. In San Francisco. Bad sign. There were a ton of construction workers checking in and I know what that means: early departures with slamming doors and diesel trucks firing up. When my husband checked in, the manager left our credit card imprint momentarily unattended and another worker came over and took a look at it. We've already alerted our credit card company that the number might have been pilfered.

We went to look at the room and it was about what I expected. It smelled bad and one trip across the carpet left the bottom of my socks black. The pubic hair stuck to the bathroom door was a nice touch. The back of the room's door was filthy and the mirror had drips down it. We stayed in the room long enough to use the internet to get on Hotwire and find another room. When we turned in our keys, the management was not REMOTELY concerned or apologetic. They said, "It's your choice, but we're not refunding any money." Like I said, we'd paid with points, so we'll take that up with Chase. I just hope we save someone else from losing actual money!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Manteca, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

This hotel is a decent place to stay for the price. Its on a busy street and near a freeway so its a bit on the noisy side, which may or may not be a problem for everyone. Plus, due to the price I'm sure, there were many construction workers staying there, and they hit the road early which means many diesel trucks firing up early in the morning. The room was serviceable, if a little dated. The desk chair was broken, and there was no anti-slip mat or decals for the tub so it was a little slippery. Only stayed one night and did not have the complimentary breakfast, so cannot speak to many of the amenities offered.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Sacramento
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

Very good and the breakfast was ok. No Waffle's as advertised. The cleanliness was great in the room. The ease of making the reservation was excellent. However, there was a promotion going on for reimbursement of $60 for the stay that I have not received.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn Hayward Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Hayward Airport

Address: 450 West A Street, Hayward, CA 94541
Location: United States > California > Hayward
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Wheelchair access
Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Hayward
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Hayward Airport 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Hayward Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Hayward
Hayward Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Hayward Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.