“Not bad for price” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Hayward
Fresno, California
“Not bad for price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

If all you need is a night and sleep sound, then it's an ok place. The walls were thin and you could hear people talking outside of Dennys in the same parking lot. It was very basic, no rug, no refrigerator, no closet, no microwave and no coffee in room. Optional wifi but you had to pay for it. Management was nice!

Room Tip: If all you need is a night and sleep sound, then it's an ok place. The walls were thin and you c...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

Was looking for a cheap weekly room while working in Silicon Valley , this motel 6 did the job nicely. There were a loud bunch of truckers hanging in the parking lot one night but they got quiet before it got too late. There's a Denny's and mcdonalds on site, and the staff was very nice . It not a four seasons but it seems safe and clean .

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

I was forced to leave on the 4th day because the manager has the idea that I had too much stuff!!! He said 'this is not a storage facility'. I was floored. I had just taken a greyhound from seattle to cali. I had a large bix because that is how my things had to be shipped, along with 2 suitcases. I did not unload any if my things into the room. Everything stayed in the bags I had. I took the clothes out of the box and put them in a carrying bag. This is a hotel for godsakes!! Why am I not allowed to have ny three bags? I didnt have a car so I had to put my things in the hotel. I moved from another state and I have been paying for the hotel on a daily basis. I found out after calling c. service that this guy lied and said I vandalized the room so even if I was able to stay, I wouldnt be able to because of hus outright lie. I did nothing to warrant this treatment. I was forced to pay 20 for a cab to a different location. I was appalled this happened to me. If u want unfair treatment, then go to this motel 6.

Stayed June 2014
San Diego, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

My first stay in a Motel6 was pleasant and, unfortunately, memorable. As we checked in, my sister and I received word that our father had just died. We had left him a half-hour previous and had hoped to celebrate Father's Day with him. The staff was sympathetic and offered my sister a towel, which was put to good use.
Room had only basic amenities, but was surprisingly well-maintained. In fact, it looked new! An excellent choice for those on a budget. Warning - Motel6 rates vary. This one was $65, including tax. One closer to the hospital ran another $40, though we passed one that was only 49.99 plus tax. It pays to shop.

Room Tip: Shop around - rates vary quite a bit. Don't order room service. Minimum charge is $15, and is...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Heredia, Costa Rica
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

I only have two complaints.

1) Our non-smoking room smelled pretty strongly of smoke anyway.
2) Lots of truckers stay here, and they all left around 5-6am. That means there was an hour of noisy engines starting and that beeping backing-up sound for an hour early in the morning.

Other than that, the place is perfectly fine, and very non-sketchy compared to other Motel 6 locations I've been to.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

After being screwed over at the Days Inn, we made a reservation here at Motel 6 and absolutely loved it.

The staff was super friendly and accommodating. The room was impeccable. We honestly couldn't have been happier.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

Fantastic staff, newly renovated, very nice. I always stay here when I visit home. A 15 minute drive to SF across the San Mateo Bridge, close to everything, food, shopping, etc. Really a great place to stay with military rates! Was recently renovated, and very nice. Denny's across the parking lot, Taco Bell next door too! Shopping center with I/O Burger, Chili's, Texas Roadhouse, Chevy's, and Walmart. Can't beat the convenience!

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Been to Motel 6 Hayward? Share your experiences!