“The most nasty, filthy/roach infested, rudest attendant motel” 1 of 5 stars

Add it.
No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hayward
Prices are for rooms, adults
All Suites Islander Motel
Save Saved
You added All Suites Islander Motel to your Saves list
29083 Mission Blvd, Hayward, CA 94544   |
Ranked #11 of 14 Hotels in Hayward
Sacramento, California
“The most nasty, filthy/roach infested, rudest attendant motel”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

My boyfriend and I had the unpleasant stay at this motel on Saturday, August 17, 2013. First you walk up this place and the first person you see behind a smoke filled bullet-proof window. My boyfriend paid for a non-smoking room, upon entry to the bathroom, a roach was I guess coming from the shower and decided to greet me. The bathroom had one face towel dirty with motor oil on the corner, the bath towel was dirty,the gross nasty walls and the shower to nasty we didnt take showers. I called to the office to request additional and clean towels, the rude attendant said "housekeeping is gone, I don't have any towels in the office" she said I will call the mgr. The mgr. I guess gave her a gray set of pillow cases, two bath towels and a stained filthy face towel that was used to clean with. I wont recommend this place if the stay was free!

Room Tip: If you're transient in need of a place to clean up and rest from sleeping on the streets, this m...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Couples
Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Santa Clara, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

OK, the showers can be a little gross, but the service is friendly, the price is really reasonable, and the beds are decent. You can get a room with or without microwave and little fridge. It's pretty basic otherwise, no wi-fi. They are honest if bugs were found in a room and ask you to sign a form that they informed you about it and won't accept refunds. I found it rowdy one night, but reasonable on others. I keep coming back because it's a really good price. Even a smoking room wasn't too bad, although I don't smoke.

Room Tip: Some rooms are newer than others. The cheapest one is never available.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Prices are for rooms, adults

Been to All Suites Islander Motel? Share your experiences!